Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Nick Powell

He made one good forward pass & run, and that was it.

Would I like to see him start - Yes

Did he look promising yesterday - Not really

lol bellend he only got 10 mins on the pitch I couldn't bang a wank out in 10 mins , look the best players on the lcfc side was wood , Ulloa Powell changed the game , if only pearson had a good tactical brain and made the changes at 50 mins when he could clearly see his shit diamond wasn't working !!

I was encouraged by Powell. The main reason being he came and got the ball off the back four and tried to create something. The team is sorely lacking in this respect. I couldn't beleive Mahrez was dropped yesterday. Our most creative player, having the ability to make something out of little wasn't even playing. Strange decision IMO.

He made one good forward pass & run, and that was it.

Would I like to see him start - Yes

Did he look promising yesterday - Not really

He always wanted the ball. At one point he dropped so deep to get it, he was behind Morgan. I was encouraged by his short spell yesterday.

lol bellend he only got 10 mins on the pitch I couldn't bang a wank out in 10 mins , look the best players on the lcfc side was wood , Ulloa Powell changed the game , if only pearson had a good tactical brain and made the changes at 50 mins when he could clearly see his shit diamond wasn't working !!

Really? Couple of minutes and there's jizz everywhere.

Personally I thought Nugent was good yesterday, best he's played all season imo

Ffs. Not only did he not manage to find almost one single pass to a team mate, he avoids getting into goal scoring positions at all costs! First 5 games he did just about the only productive thing he can do at this level which is closing down defenders / pressing, but now he's not even doing that. A total and utter passenger, and I cannot fathom what Pearson has seen in him over this period to persist in picking him ahead of others.

Deciding to send Nick Powell out on a season long loan deal, to Leicester City, appeared to be a decent move.

It was thought that Powell`s career would advance considerably playing for a Premier League club on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, that hasn`t proven to be the case and Powell has hardly figured with his season now looking like mirroring his season on loan at Wigan, last time out.

There are rumours now doing the rounds that Manchester United might decide to recall the 20 year-old, in January, with a view to re-categorizing their options for the player.

Couldn't blame United for recalling him if that's true, use him or lose him!

Especially if Nuge is getting in before him. Powell and Wood must be baffled.

Archived