Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

22 January 2017 - Faith in Claudio opinion poll

22nd January 2017 - Faith in Claudio opinion poll  

399 members have voted

1. 1. Should Claudio Ranieri still be manager of Leicester City Football Club?

Sitting on the fence for the time being. I don't want him to go after last season, but he seems to be doing everything in his power to take us down. Derby and Burnley before the month is out. Anything less than progression to the 5th round and a result at Turf Moor and he should walk.

Today has changed my mind.

I've been firmly of the opinion that he deserves our Champions League campaign but now he needs to walk. This season has been an absolute disaster and he's showing no signs of motivation or changing tactics and formations to solve it. 

The squad is horribly out of form and nobody looks like wanting to repair their pride. What happened last season was nothing short of sensational and he'll be a legend for me whatever happens but he needs to accept that this is a mess that he doesn't have the ability to sort out.

Please Ranieri, announce your resignation and walk out with your head high. You deserve better and so do we.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Today has changed my mind.

I've been firmly of the opinion that he deserves our Champions League campaign but now he needs to walk. This season has been an absolute disaster and he's showing no signs of motivation or changing tactics and formations to solve it. 

The squad is horribly out of form and nobody looks like wanting to repair their pride. What happened last season was nothing short of sensational and he'll be a legend for me whatever happens but he needs to accept that this is a mess that he doesn't have the ability to sort out.

Please Ranieri, announce your resignation and walk out with your head high. You deserve better and so do we.

In fairness he's changed formation about every game for the last month. Likely part of the problem. We lose our two main players (Mahrez and Slimani) and we have to adapt and play an entirely new kind of game. It's just been awful.

Yes. But at the same time, sack Simpson and Fuchs, and take the armband off Morgan and give it to Kasper. Drop Vardy and ask Arsenal if they're still interested... In fact sack them all and let's start again. I'm sure we'd make a better side from Fred agents

Yep, please resign with dignity. Don't go and get sacked plz Ranieri. 

As if this isn't all embarrassing enough, having to sack the manager that won us the Premier League - for what will be the only ever time, will be absolutely humiliating. 

Abysmal showing from the club. Instead of knuckling down in the summer and preparing for the hard mental and physical task of 'going again' we paraded ourselves around the world like we were the only ****ers who ever won anything, in the history of forever and during that time we lost our hunger, our fitness, our ability to kick a ****ing football. We showered these cvnts with money, cars and everything else and they've repaid us with BULLSHIT. 

Huge failure to capitalise on our success - it's absolutely baffling and totally gross, imo.

Just get rid the guys lost it lost the team and lost the plot hopefully next thing he loses will be his job and Leicester will kick on and be saved from relegation while we have a chance it's not about liking the guy the teams performances come first and foremost the manager is the least valuable asset to the club yet he's destroying us 

Have firmly been behind Claudio but today was the final straw for me. He's lost the dressing room and I dont feel as though he is able to turn it around now. Will always be an LCFC legend for last seasons amazing season, but I feel the best thing he can do now is resign and walk out whilst he can still have his head held high.

Archived