Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

22 January 2017 - Faith in Claudio opinion poll

22nd January 2017 - Faith in Claudio opinion poll  

399 members have voted

1. 1. Should Claudio Ranieri still be manager of Leicester City Football Club?

Can't judge on last season anymore. Too many games have been played with too many shit performances.

If Claudio had retired in the summer and we had these points under a new boss we'd all be saying he needs to go. 

Poor recruitment. No motivation. Players not responding. Five points above relegation zone. 

Act now please 

Final straw today, I've been flip flopping now and again but I'm finally decided that he needs to go. He's got no excuse for us being this terrible, he's had the money and he managed to keep the same group as last year bar Kante's departure. While the latter certainly effected the way we play and he was unfortunate that Mendy has been out for this long, but it's unacceptable. He doesn't have a clue on how to get working and we're playing like we've already been relegated. Thanks for the memories, but it's time to go

it is with a very, very heavy heart that i think we are going down.

so poor, cant play football even when we try.

turning up every week just to bend over and take it.

surely, there isnt one team worse than us, let alone 3.

RANIERI RESIGN. YOU CANT LEAD THESE MEN.

4 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

I've said yes, but it's on a knife edge for me.

Same here after last season I just couldn't vote no.  

Sack him now and you've got just over a week of the transfer window with no manager. 

100 times yes. Deserves time to turn it round after everything he's done and he will (turn it round).

Can't believe so many people want him out I knew modern football fans are a spoilt, over entitled bunch with unrealistic expectations but this takes the biscuit. He won the premier league title 8 months ago, not the leauge cup, not the fa cup the biggest prize in English football for the first time in our history with a side that were favourites for relegation.

People moan about loyalty with players like Kante leave but don't seem to realise that it should cut both ways.

In Claudio we trust.

Souness is spot on, the application from the players isn't good enough. If Ranieri gets sacked the players should be absolutely ashamed of themselves (if they're not already which I doubt they are).

I'm utterly gobsmacked that I've just clicked No but it just shows where we are,

Last Season was a wonderful phenomenon but we live in the present and there's no light and we are running out of time. 

Its been inept for for months and there's no signs of life, loyalty could cost this clubs immediate future,

Hes been a legend on and off the pitch for us but all good things must come to an end 

Yes

We're a team in transition with an an aging defence and lots of younger players being bed in. The only reason this season looks so bad is because last season was so good. Ranieri has earned the right to be given all the time he needs to put it right.

Listen lads.

We are still in the FA Cup and Champions League. He deserves the chance to try and progress us in them competitions.

He is pissing about with formations and we are missing 3 first teamers at the ACON. You wanted him to experiment because of the lack of Kante, he is experimenting.

**** the league this season. We are shit but I don't think we will be relegated because there is also plenty of shit around us.

Unless things drastically deteriorate further, give him the chance to get some new defenders in the summer and get a bit of creativity up front. A lot of these players are letting him down because subconsciously they are content with what they have achieved. He quite rightly trusted them because of how they performed last season but to him it's only this season that he is seeing the limitations of some of our players.

Have a bit of faith.

I have clicked no but there are other things to consider. 

1. Who do we get as a replacement?

2. Who us going to want to join us in our current predicament?

3. Any replacement will have no time to bring in much needed new signings.

4. Could even the best manager in the world keep us up with our current defence? 

And do we go for a replacement till the summer just to keep us up and get a new manager and re build in the summer? Or do we try and seek someone out who can keep us up and build us going forward? 

Tough decisions for the people at the top. But 1 thing is for sure. If things don't change soon we are going down! 

Archived