Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

25 minutes ago, the fox said:

£89 million and goes missing most of the big games (if not all).

I'm starting to think that he is a mental midget (on the football pitch). Comes short every time.

Pogba?

Been  good today I thought, don't think he's lost the ball once?

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The Spurs brigade at work gonna be unbearable now - was bad enough last year when it was five points! 

Be funny when they bottle it though.

Chin up, mate- the closer they get, the funnier it will be when they eventually balls it up.

12 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

All this stuff about Conte... yet 2-0 down at Old Trafford, didn't win at Anfield, well beaten at both White Hart Lane and Emirates.

They beat Man City away and they beat United 4-0 and Everton 5-0. They also beat Arsenal, Man City and Spurs at home. It's not a bad record.

Conte is allowed to lose games. First season in this league and he's likely to win it so all the praise is well deserved.

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

I'd find it so funny if Chelsea blew it. Poor old Kante leaving us for the mighty Chelsea to further his career and not winning the title.

Not at the expense of Spurs winning it wouldn't.

16 minutes ago, Koke said:

They beat Man City away and they beat United 4-0 and Everton 5-0. They also beat Arsenal, Man City and Spurs at home. It's not a bad record.

Conte is allowed to lose games. First season in this league and he's likely to win it so all the praise is well deserved.

He is allowed to lose games, I agree, but losing so many against other top teams away ain't that impressive. Feeguson, Mourinho, Wenger and even Ranieri last season didn't lose these sort of games.

Conte will win the league, no doubt about it, but it just shows how the league has weakened from what is was.

23 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

Chelsea's remaining games, home games , all look easy , all depends on their bottle, be interesting to see if Spurs have learned from last season. 

They did lose at home to Palace though, so maybe there's potential for them to slip up. 

10 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I'd find it so funny if Chelsea blew it. Poor old Kante leaving us for the mighty Chelsea to further his career and not winning the title.

I think he will cope.. 150k a week, PFA award and champions league next season. Still think they will win it anyway. Spurs will wobble too 

Just now, STUHILL said:

I think he will cope.. 150k a week, PFA award and champions league next season. Still think they will win it anyway. Spurs will wobble too 

Can't see it myself, I think they'll win every game till the end of the season, it'll be up to Chelsea not bottling it this year 

Archived