Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

5 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Looks like I lost my £50 on him staying.

Fee agreed I'm told 35m plus add-ons. 

I would say that is a pretty fair deal, he's not worth £50m so rising up to £40m is fair enough. 

I hope some foreign team swoops in now.

I;d say £35m is good business for a Mahrez who was like an English summer last season, fleeting and petulant, just use the money well in another class signing (Boudabouz, Ziyech, King or Iheanacho)..

Let it go, he was one of the stars of 2015-2016 for which I will be forever greatful, time for a new era.

As was said by another poster, it's about the badge on the front of the shirt NOT the name on the back.

3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Slimani cost £30 mil, Mahrez less then £40 mil is bad business

Agree with this. The club, with all the bargaining power succumb to a much lower price and deal than they should have. There's nothing in this situation would benefit Mahrez or Arsenal in a negotiation. The latest Arsenal set back in the lad from Monaco would've strengthen our position further. It's crazy negotiating.

If we've actually gone and sold the last two PFA POTY for 70m then we need shooting.

It's not even funny. No other side would give their players away like that. If we want to pretend we're a big club then we need to show some ambition in keeping our players and not folding at the first ask.

Any other club would get the most they possibly could. Surely we realise Arsene Wenger is under heaps of pressure to deliver this season? Surely we realise that Mahrez knows that if he sulks and refuses to play that he won't get his dream move? Surely we realise we've got one of the League's most mercurial, unpredictable, entertaining, expansive and charismatic footballers?

But what makes me absolutely sick... nay, ****ing angry... is that there are people who claim to be Leicester fans that actively want us to sell Riyad Mahrez.

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Every man and their dog just plucking figures out of their arses in an attempt to be the one who flukes the right figure lol

This. It's the same story every window and people on here still bite at everything.

Archived