Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

I think for the sake of foxestalk, there should be clarity. I'm thinking that he should set up a press conference on SSN and just say either, I want to go and play for Leicester, or I don't want to play for Leicester. Then walk off. 30 secs, no messing about, then the people in power here can either close or keep the thread open

6 hours ago, chapero82 said:

Shakey needs to say to him, yeah Everton are buying a new team of big names. Who knows if they will even gel? Where as 90% of our squad won the premier league the season before last!

7 hours ago, daz*dsb said:

just pay the 50m and get him here. 

i don't care what he's worth he'd be dope as **** in this team m8s. 

imagine, JUST ****ING IMAGINE having someone that can actually take free-kicks and corners properly. 

remember that feeling every time one our players fails to beat the first man - the "oh we should just give the ball back we're never gonna do anything with it" - remember that feeling - yeah, you know it well!

that could be a distant memory. 

not my money, give a fvck. lol

Problem is the bloke dont want to join us whether we pay 50m or 500m

Is anyone else really starting to hate Everton? He needs to come out and say that he has higher ambition and that he needs to leave the club to further his career, see how well it's worked for Mahrez so far? :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Is anyone else really starting to hate Everton? He needs to come out and say that he has higher ambition and that he needs to leave the club to further his career, see how well it's worked for Mahrez so far? :ph34r:

Evertons spending won't buy them instant success this season. 

13 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Can't say i hate Everton. They're trying to improve as a team, albeit spending a lot of money in doing so which we have proved you don't have to do to enjoy success! 

Nothing wrong with a club showing ambition and trying to improve! 

As for Mahrez... well he just needs to knuckle down and concentrate on the club that pays his wages and wants him 

53 minutes ago, sk3since03 said:

Can't say i hate Everton. They're trying to improve as a team, albeit spending a lot of money in doing so which we have proved you don't have to do to enjoy success! 

Nothing wrong with a club showing ambition and trying to improve! 

As for Mahrez... well he just needs to knuckle down and concentrate on the club that pays his wages and wants him 

Yeah i dont hate them but there trying to do a man city and Chelsea and buy wholesale success very quickly. No one will ever be a Leicester city and win the league without buying it. .... and i love it.

1 hour ago, hejammy said:

Is anyone else really starting to hate Everton?

No problem with Everton, always quite liked them, their fans delusions are laughable though. When you look through their signings, they are solid if unspectacular. But the way they go on you'd think they were the new City or Chelsea buying the cream of the crop and able to take any players from any team they wish.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

No problem with Everton, always quite liked them, their fans delusions are laughable though. When you look through their signings, they are solid if unspectacular. But the way they go on you'd think they were the new City or Chelsea buying the cream of the crop and able to take any players from any team they wish.

I thought exactly the same when reading their forums. Deluded

Just now, CyprusFox said:

I've said this before. Why not be 'deluded'? You can bet your bottom dollar that if we were showing the levels of ambition that Everton are, many of our fans would be as excited as theirs are now. The forum would be a spaff fest and I'm convinced there would be some saying we could push for top four.

So some football fans are punching above their weight? Big deal.

4 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

Is it just me or does anyone else think that their signings aren't actually THAT good? Or as good as they're making out? 

Pickford and Keane are obviously very decent young English players fair enough but they've paid nearly £60mil for the pair of them, that's nearly all the Lukaku money gone on them. Klassen, could be quality but an unknown quantity in the prem, and Rooney is obviously Rooney. Could be spectacular for them in all fairness, but is likely to represent poor value for money. All ok-decent signings individually but looking at their team on paper it doesn't look any stronger than it did last year and suddenly you take away a 20 goal striker. Could all fit in and play well as we all know Walsh can build a great side but the way Everton fans are banging on you would've thought they've signed 4/5 absolutely top world class footballers!

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I've said this before. Why not be 'deluded'? You can bet your bottom dollar that if we were showing the levels of ambition that Everton are, many of our fans would be as excited as theirs are now. The forum would be a spaff fest and I'm convinced there would be some saying we could push for top four.

So some football fans are punching above their weight? Big deal.

You're actually asking why people shouldn't be deluded? You know it means believing things that aren't true don't you? For example, Lee C.... no I'm not going to go there.

I'd be saying to the same to any idiots on here who were doing it, it's not isolated to Everton.

4 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Is it just me or does anyone else think that their signings aren't actually THAT good? Or as good as they're making out? 

Pickford and Keane are obviously very decent young English players fair enough but they've paid nearly £60mil for the pair of them, that's nearly all the Lukaku money gone on them. Klassen, could be quality but an unknown quantity in the prem, and Rooney is obviously Rooney. Could be spectacular for them in all fairness, but is likely to represent poor value for money. All ok-decent signings individually but looking at their team on paper it doesn't look any stronger than it did last year and suddenly you take away a 20 goal striker. Could all fit in and play well as we all know Walsh can build a great side but the way Everton fans are banging on you would've thought they've signed 4/5 absolutely top world class footballers!

They are decent solid signings and should improve them. We know ourselves that it's about the unit rather than the names on the back of the shirt sometimes, they could work flawlessly together and romp it. That does happen once in a blue moon though. Them getting top 4 will need a big swing in form from them and a drop in form from others.

I wouldn't be shocked if some of their youngsters outshine quite a few of the recent signings.

Archived