Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

What's the story behind your avatar?

8 hours ago, Strokes said:

Mine is a cockerel that also doubles up as a spunking cock, I don't think I need add anything else. 

8 hours ago, Strokes said:

It's a funny story actually, you will like it.

Leicester were in prime position to win the Premier League and this annoying hardly known team called tottering or something were 'chasing us'. Anyway they have a logo of a cockerel and a forum called the fighting cocks, so it felt quite amusing to turn the cock, into a cock. 

And we all lived happily ever after the end x

Sleep tight my little princes.

Did you make it yourself, Strokes?

2 hours ago, Buce said:

Did you make it yourself, Strokes?

Sadly no, I lack both the creativity and the computer literacy to be able to. My creativity goes as far being able to write the text at the bottom (which took me long enough).

Please don't ask what I was searching for when I stumbled across it :D.

Donald Glover, has been since circa 2012. Pretty sure it was Darius Vassell before that

I've thought about switching to a Peep Show themed picture but I've had Donny for 5 years, I'm in too deep now. 

4 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Eeeek, not happy about that

It's the glasses and nose.

I wouldn't normally say Chomsky looks like Fergie, obviously. But shrunk down to that level and flicking through threads on my phone, I often mistake it for SAF.

Guest MattP
12 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Honestly if you need to be told, you wouldn't get it anyway.

Same with mine.

Archived