Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Drinkwater

Keep. They dont dictate his price to us, very disrespectful if thats actually whats gone down.

When he plays well we generally do, hes an important player and hard to replace and is part of the core squad, very pally with James, Simmo, King and Vardy. If he hits form he's a starter for England at World Cup too, if he's eager to get off it doesnt bode well for me, all that could be solved if we get the right replacement in but I'd rather keep anyway

Sell our only CM who plays a forward pass?

Okay then... Yes, many are often quick no-look balls to space for Vardy to run onto... but that's how we're at our most successful

Drinkwater is an integral part of what makes our team tick, fan's lack of respect for Morgan, Drinkwater, Mahrez & a few others is baffling - The same people who jizz over Gray, who despite over 40 appearances has done very little to suggest he he's a starter, despite being a reasonably tricky sub

£30m? What would we get for that, that could hit the ground running

£30m gets you very little and I am always surprised by many reactions.

DD is so underrated by our fans ...I wouldn't sell him full stop and not for £30m.

He carried an injury last season yet still played on to play his part on staying up. He is one of the best passers in the Prem imo and like Kasper plays a big part in the dressing room.

Chelsea and Conte are seriously good judges and better than many of our fans.......

i hope DD stays and would be a big loss if he goes.

Rather see him retire here tbh. That's not to say i don't see us being able to improve on him, but we all know he's capable of being excellent at this level. Big character in the squad, got a lot of football at his peak left in him too I suspect. Would hate to see him on Chelsea's bench.

9 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

pin this to your pants, now you can feel special as you sit in them all day eating cornflakes.

SDed-1.jpg

If you'd said maple and pecan crunch I'd have put my hand up for a badge. I think it would be handy for quite a few though lol

13 minutes ago, matty98 said:

If we sell him for £30 million we need reinvest all of that money on a midfielder who will burst forward and take players on, my choice would be Kevin Kampl.

Not a bad shout. We could have got him very cheap when he was RB Salzburg a year or so ago. We would probably get royally screwed now.

Archived