Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Drinkwater

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Past 2 Seasons.. wouldnt call it useless?

If they've played a different amount of minutes in those 2 seasons to one and other then the comparison is not balanced and useless in my eyes.

PRICE OF A DRINK 

Chelsea tell Leicester they won’t pay more than £30million for Danny Drinkwater

Blues first made move for England midfielder 12 months ago but will not be held to ransom in hunt for new blood

EXCLUSIVE
By Duncan Wright
2nd August 2017, 3:04 pm
 CHELSEA have told Leicester they won’t pay more than £30million to land Danny Drinkwater.

The Premier League winners have made a move for the England midfielder as Antonio Conte looks to strengthen his options at Stamford Bridge.

Conte first declared an interest in signing Drinkwater a year ago when he arrived in his job in west London.

After the club captured N’Golo Kante from the Foxes last summer it was decided they would not be able to persuade the then champions to sell them another of their key players.

But Chelsea have revived their interest in the 27-year-old as Conte desperately tries to bolster his options in his squad this summer.

Yet they have made it clear they will not be held to ransom by Leicester, and will only do a deal if the midlands club are fair with their asking price.

The London club splashed out £32m to sign Kante a year ago, and even allowing for an inflation in transfer fees they do not want to pay any more than that for his old central midfield partner.

Chelsea know they need to bring in more players in the coming weeks having let two central midfielders leave the club this summer.

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Whats the point in having money in the bank, the Thais have a lot of that all ready. If it meany by Gylfi then yes sell.

Money is always useful.

I'm a great believer in selling a player when his transfer fee has peaked and I don't think we'll ever see Drinkwater be sold for higher than £30m

There are certain players for us who are almost irreplaceable like Mahrez, Vardy and Schmeichel. Drinkwater is not in that category and his form has been abysmal since November, he may have already peaked so it's a sell from me.

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

Money is always useful.

I'm a great believer in selling a player when his transfer fee has peaked and I don't think we'll ever see Drinkwater be sold for higher than £30m

There are certain players for us who are almost irreplaceable like Mahrez, Vardy and Schmeichel. Drinkwater is not in that category and his form has been abysmal since November, he may have already peaked so it's a sell from me.

I'm almost swayed. This is a tough one. He is still capable of being boss for us though

19 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

PRICE OF A DRINK 

Chelsea tell Leicester they won’t pay more than £30million for Danny Drinkwater

Blues first made move for England midfielder 12 months ago but will not be held to ransom in hunt for new blood

EXCLUSIVE
By Duncan Wright
2nd August 2017, 3:04 pm
 CHELSEA have told Leicester they won’t pay more than £30million to land Danny Drinkwater.

The Premier League winners have made a move for the England midfielder as Antonio Conte looks to strengthen his options at Stamford Bridge.

Conte first declared an interest in signing Drinkwater a year ago when he arrived in his job in west London.

After the club captured N’Golo Kante from the Foxes last summer it was decided they would not be able to persuade the then champions to sell them another of their key players.

But Chelsea have revived their interest in the 27-year-old as Conte desperately tries to bolster his options in his squad this summer.

Yet they have made it clear they will not be held to ransom by Leicester, and will only do a deal if the midlands club are fair with their asking price.

The London club splashed out £32m to sign Kante a year ago, and even allowing for an inflation in transfer fees they do not want to pay any more than that for his old central midfield partner.

Chelsea know they need to bring in more players in the coming weeks having let two central midfielders leave the club this summer.

The mirror is a terrible source, don't know why their articles keep being posted on here to be honest.

Can'the imagine Chelsea would pay £30m but i'do accept in a hurry if they would. Great servant but if we can'talk get someone more useful in our current situation, and given his former the last 12 months then our scouts need replacing and likely our management too. 

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Adrien Silva doesn't want to come Leicester.

He'd 100% rather come to Leicester than stay at Sporting. £££££££££££££££££££££££££

He may have better options, he may not as well.

Archived