Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Manchester Utd (A) Pre-Match Thread

https://twitter.com/LCFC/status/900696761676820485

Shakespeare claims Morgan will be involved, involved on the bench on the starting lineup he hasn't said...

I suspect James will get the shout over Mendy and King.

And if we need as much help as possible against their midfield I suspect we'll start Shinji.

I can't see Musa or Gray getting the shout over an on-form Mahrez even if they do double up on him.

Unchanged team then if Morgan starts unless Shakespeare fancies changing our formation for the first time this season.

18 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Anyone know any decent(free) places to park near the ground?

Yes, parked here a couple of times. Look on google for King william st / Aubrey st. There's a small industrial estate. Don't park on the units car parks cos you'll get clamped, park on the road, its a dead end so there's no traffic. its about a five minute walk past frankie and bennys and the matchstick man pub. 

27 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Yes, parked here a couple of times. Look on google for King william st / Aubrey st. There's a small industrial estate. Don't park on the units car parks cos you'll get clamped, park on the road, its a dead end so there's no traffic. its about a five minute walk past frankie and bennys and the matchstick man pub. 

Just had a look on the map and its the other side of Manchester. Ideally want something from the leicester side but thanks anyway!

edit: actually not that bad. Maps was showing it differently haha

It will so look like this:

Kasper

Simpson Wes Maguire Fuchs

Mahrez Ndidi James Albrighton

Shinji Vardy

Bench: Hamer, Slim, Gray, Amartey, Benny, Chilly, Ulloa (because why the fvck not)

4-1 ManU

11 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

It will so look like this:

Kasper

Simpson Wes Maguire Fuchs

Shinji Vardy

Bench: Hamer, Slim, Gray, Amartey, Benny, Chilly, Ulloa (because why the fvck not)

4-1 ManU

Aye, either that or this:

Kasper

Simpson Maguire Fuchs Chilwell

Shinji Vardy

Gonna be tough. X

16 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

If Morgan's not fit enough to start I think I'd put Amartey in at centre back cause Fuches certainly isn't one and Benny's clearly out  in the cold . Not ideal but just think he'd be the best of the 3 

Agreed. Fuchs is quietly awful at defending and Amartey's athleticism and strength may be useful against Lukaku.

I liked how Match of the Day lined us up in a 4-2-3-1 formation. It looks very classy, but in reality it is 4-4-2. 

With that in mind, I don't see the need for any changes, except let's call it 4-2-3-1.

We go into the game with bags of confidence and no champions League "Distraction" this time around. 

We'll definitely get at them and they are not going to like it. 

Absolutely massive game for James and Ndidi, real big test to snuff out their attacking threat. 

Morgan needs to remember Lukaku played for Everton not so long ago. 

4 hours ago, baldeagle said:

If Morgan's not fit enough to start I think I'd put Amartey in at centre back cause Fuches certainly isn't one and Benny's clearly out  in the cold . Not ideal but just think he'd be the best of the 3 

Fuchs played centrally on Tuesday with Amartey at RB. I think Amartey would have gotten minutes at CB, especially since Harry was playing, if there was any chance we were going to see him at CB this weekend.

7 hours ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Fuchs played centrally on Tuesday with Amartey at RB. I think Amartey would have gotten minutes at CB, especially since Harry was playing, if there was any chance we were going to see him at CB this weekend.

True , I think Morgan will play any way I'm just saying I'd prefer Amartey at centre back  out of the three . Yes Fuches can play there but in some of his past games at the end of last  season he was far from convincing 

I hope I'm wrong but I just see James & Wilf getting overwhelmed and us struggling to keep them within reach.

They've all got to be on it. This isn't the time for Mahrez to have his week on/week off moment.

4141/451 if drinkys back?

Simpson Morgan Maguire Fuchs

Ndidi

mahrez drinkwater james Albrighton

Vardy

Drinkwater and James no eachothers game inside out so would be confident of them 2 together.

Archived