Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

West Brom Post Match

Not good enough. The football is dire and hideous to watch, the results are crap. Sad to say but I am bored of watching us yet again after last season. 

Boring, dull team led by a man who isn't a top flight manager in any sense.

Have to wait until the last ten minutes for a performance because the oldies are too busy thinking about their businesses outside of football and their careers after to remember they’re in a game.

5-2-1-2 worked, Chilwell is going to be too good for us very soon. 

Don't let the fact that we clawed it back for a draw cloud anyone's judgement. That was utter utter rubbish again and Shakey needs to go. He has no idea what he is doing now that we don't have the personnel anymore to play how we played in our title winning season. He is a one trick pony with regards to playing style. 

This reminds me of when John Carver got a gig at Newcastle. 

Nah, it was actually "better" than Hudders away. Still miles away from this team could actually achieve and I'm definitely convinced that Shake's not the right one. You can't learn the job while being manager in the PL.

Just now, FIF said:

I enjoyed the match. First half was okay. second half was full of action.

Mahrez missed a sitter but scored later on.

Vardy looked good throughout.

Fuchs and Kasper were below par.

Are you trying to convince us or yourself? It was a crap match, especially first half.

Get Creg the fvck away from the club now. Not Xmas. Not in X games time. Now. Don’t even let him in the changing room for a past-match debrief.

And if the owners haven’t already started hunting for a replacement, they can go too.

Don't let the equaliser paper over the cracks, we were shit again. Four out of the last six in all comps we've not got going until we're chasing the game, only profligacy from Liverpool (cup) and Bournemouth mean it's not in all six. He's got no idea how to set a team up or he's just plain not learning. Time to go.

Get Shakespeare out NOW. He's clueless and out of his depth.

Draw papers over the cracks - we absolutely reek.

Heading for the championship if we don't get rid.

Archived