Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

West Brom Post Match

4 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

Same old shit. 442 ****ing wank, turgid first half display and only changed and tried after we concede. 

Shakespeare can fvck off. 

Replace with a ****ing potato for all I care. He's absolutely tactically inept and just shit. 

Not long now til you can get home and chill out with a big spliff Daz. Sounds like you need one :thumbup:

We showed character to get back into that game. Let's have it right. We could have just capitulated.

But the football is horrible. The signings could look much better than they do. I don't agree that Iheanacho is a bad player etc. We are just looking a bad side.

Bottom three, with tough fixtures looming up. It's not looking good.

Laughable.

Myhill is teetering on the verge of a KO and we barely threaten.  I've had more dynamic and dangerous farts.

It's seriously time for a change across the entire management and coaching setup.  

I personally want to see my team playing some football.  I'd honestly not be that bothered if we went down.  I just can't bear to watch this dogshit anymore.

Get on the phone to Eddie Howe Top.  He's taken Bournemouth as far as they can go.  He needs a change, we need a change.  Everyones a winner baby that's no lie.

7 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I thought a draw was the least we deserved. It was a typical WBA game really.

They have a set game plan and execute it well. It may not be pretty but it's effective. We don't have anything remotely resembling a game plan, the game seems to happen to us rather than it being something we proactively influence. I thought they were well worth a point.

Don't disagree that we were poor but West Brom are a disgrace of a team. Shockingly negative. They had only 7 touches in our box in the entire game, according to Sky. Says everything about the lack of quality in the league beyond the big clubs that they are in the top half. 

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

N'Didi had a decent game tonight.

Thought so to, lots of tackles and one of the few attempting to take responsibility. Didn't always work but he was driving when he could to try and make something happen.

Just now, HoustonFox said:

I want Slim! 

I said in the prematch thread that this is the perfect game for Slim, as we've seen in his 20 min cameo. He was in dangerous positions countless times, and provided a headed assist in just 20 minutes. I honestly believe that this game would've been in the bag had he gotten full game time. Oh well #shakeyout

Need to took at formation which finished the game.

We look like we have no energy or ideas any more. Certainly can't get service to Vardy. 

Subs too late again. Why!?! Shakey just stood there writing shit down 

Hope it's his resignation letter 

4 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

An okay point. The bed-wetters on here are doing what bed-wetters do, but that's what we have. Nacho looked lost was my biggest concern. We look low on confidence but still should have beaten a team that will comfortably be mid-table. The confidence will return. Soon hopefully. 

lol

You have to be joking. That's as bad a point as you can get.

Archived