Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

West Brom Post Match

Looks like Vardy should have had a pen. And if Mahrez scores that sitter it could be a different conversation. Fine margins...

(not defending the performance btw)

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Gray must be well pissed, we played a defender as a wing back and then we put on Andy King

Honestly think he should put in a transfer request.  Absolutely remarkable that he hasn't been given a run of 5-10 games by now.

9 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

A draw is the worst result we could have got tonight. It keeps us in the relegation zone yet Shakey (probably) keeps his job.

Another week of this dreadful football at least.

You forgot to mention that we had to wait 2 weeks for the game as well! 

6 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

One for the purists was that

Proper old skool Lestoh, that was! 

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Not long now til you can get home and chill out with a big spliff Daz. Sounds like you need one :thumbup:

Haha, you know it brother! Lesson learnt - don't leave the house next time. Just asked the father in law to not bother with tickets for the Leeds game. Honestly, **** wasting my time on this shit. 

Sorry Shakey backed you for a while but after tonight’s pitiful performance and waking up again on the 80min mark, you’ve been an awesome assistant manager bit you’ve struggled to take the step up to management but the Fat lady has WD40’d her vocal chords and started singing really sorry but time to go before we drop any lower and get royally Fuched in the relegation dog fight !!

Cheers but enoughs enough !!

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Thought so to, lots of tackles and one of the few attempting to take responsibility. Didn't always work but he was driving when he could to try and make something happen.

He'll turn out to be a very good player, and will be gone come next season

Very, very poor.

They had a 1 legged keeper for most of the 2nd half. Any other side in the league at home would have capitalized on that and won the game. Just shoot and put the ball in the box every time we get it and we win that game. We are playing like relegation candidates.

2 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

Getting totally pissed off with the shakey out and detriment of Andy King. These two were instramental in us winning league 1, the championship and premier league and dont justify the crap that they are getting. 

Nobody discounts that. But that was then and this is now. Cant hold onto shakey and king for 10 more seasons just because

2 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Sorry guys, it's all my fault - I predicted the correct score again at 1-1, (like I did against Chelsea).  Am I too pessimistic, or just a realist? :P

Do us a favour and predict Shakespeare being sacked.

2 minutes ago, 49er said:

He needs to go - that was a poor effort from a home side.

Iheanacho is a striker who does most of his work in the box. He's not the second coming of Okazaki. He does not suit our style of play.

Iborra is painfully slow, and hardly ever passes forward.

Can't understand why he took off Simpson, when he was probably our best defender. What was the point of bringing King on with two minutes left - holding onto a draw?

Overall, I thought Ndidi had a good game and put in a good shift. Vardy showed signs of sharpness. Mahrez started disappointingly, but scored and should have had another. The outlook without him would be bleak indeed.

Schmeichel vulnerable on  free kicks outside the box.

Very true. IF we play with the ball on the floor with players near enough of him we will see his true potential. 

Nope. Iborra is a pure CDM in a midfield three. Giventhat he's forced to play in a midfield two, he did an admirable job and is head and shoulders above King.

Yes that was the point. I want him out just for that.

True. 90% of the people posting here still don't get it though.

True. It was an epic fvck up. His wall and positioning were absolutely awful.

Just now, wokinghamfox said:

Getting totally pissed off with the shakey out and detriment of Andy King. These two were instramental in us winning league 1, the championship and premier league and dont justify the crap that they are getting. 

The phrase promoted beyond ability is what we are looking at. A good coach does not mean a good manager.

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

We have to remember that we just scraped a draw at home against an appalling West Brom team. Man city would have been in double figures against us. 

I can't wait for Man City away. The premier league's first ever 16-0. 

Archived