Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Long Eaton Fox

Adrien Silva

His song is class lol 

Ayyyi,

Adrien Silva,

Leicesters new midfielder,

Ayyyi, 

Never seen him fookin play...

Could easily become 'Leicester's best midfielder' and 'never gives the ball away'. 

If that becomes true of course.

5 hours ago, brucey said:

At least he's not too disheartened/ashamed by our slightly shit performances, he's just taken his kids out to the zoo with a LCFC beanie hat lol

3U2t6i1.png

Are those a pair of  'Le Sport Ostrich' trainers?

4 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but if he's anything like this for us then I'm very exited.

Plays a lot deeper than I thought, he was just in front of the back four with five players ahead of him for much of that video.

6 hours ago, Beechey said:

Don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but if he's anything like this for us then I'm very exited.

That bit at 1:29... wow!

This guy looks class. I think the change of manager will suit him as his style looks better suited for a more technical game. When we were linked with him with Ranieri in charge he was an exciting player, but you were never really sure he would fit into our team and seemed like a bit of a luxury signing. A bit like how Slimani and Ihenacho are big money signings but can't get into the team. But given the way things have turned out, I think the stage is set for him. With his current debacle and his place in the Portugal team not assured, I think he will be super motivated to perform, which can only help us.