Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Newcastle (A) Post Match Thread 2 - 3

I can't find much to moan about tbh. 

thought we played pretty well for the most part - we looked dangerous going forward and played some nice passing in places, etc. 

newcastle had a few lifted moments but we were in control mostly. 

considering it's ****ing freezing away in newcastle, late kick-off; I think we did well.

• Like 1

Fully deserved win, but we made hard work off it. The more I see of how we play under CP the more I like. 

Although, Simpson is starting to stand out as a real weak link when we attempt to keep the ball.

Up to 8th, looking well clear of danger and the top 6 only a couple of good results away!

• Like 1

Love the critisism Puel was getting after we were bossing the game and they got a lucky deflection. Fortunately our luck was better, thanks to Perez.

Ulloa getting on the pitch was interesting, we may as well have never bought any strikers since winning the league. 

3 points very lovely 

Credit to Puel. He's done a great job so far. As much as I absolutely love Shinji to bits, the decision to make Demi Gray an integral part of the team means we've got that extra dimension we've been looking for for 18 months and we're suddenly not predictable as fvck any more.

• Like 3