Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Is Demarai Gray an enigma?

Nah, he's just a young talent that will be inconsistent and needs time to develop, he also needs to know what to do when things aren't working rather than try the same thing over again. It's great the way the 3 behind Vardy are mixing it up, that will help Gray, if he isn't getting any joy on the right, switch to the left, go deep, stay central.

The other side of the game is when things aren't going your way you can't always force it, sometimes less is more, a quick pass and move can be more devastating than trying to take people on all the time, something Mahrez seems to have learned in the last few weeks. If all else fails then you just run your bollocks off and influence the game that way.

Certainly pushing his claims for an England spot with his recent performances.

Edited by Captain...
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

if we put too much on him too soon he will just be another aaron lennon or even worse wright-phillips and just disappear  

He is a potential januzai. ... he needs to stay grounded. ... and work to be the best he can.  To take responsibility for his own weaknesses and chose to work on addressing them 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

I don't get why every one thinks he is so arrogant, he comes across to me as just being keen and now his got his chance he seems to be very humbled and is trying his best to make an impact 

I dont say he is arrogant... but i do think he has to understand why cr and cs were slow to start him and to address these things.  Imo he can become a great player (and i should have said so earlier)... i hope he does.  He has the makings .... he needs to be relentless in his work.   

Certainly talented but at times he can be frustating. Can win us a game with a great run (everton) but imo has to do it more regualar away from home. Can go missing at times but under puel he will improve as long as he listens and doesnt winge when / if dropped. Stops going on social media and moaning. I do have high hopes for him. 

4 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Is there anything in this report or is it just the usual pre Transfer window Bullshit ??

http://news.ladbrokes.com/football/premier-league/real-madrid-emerge-as-shock-contenders-to-sign-leicester-ace.html

"Bookies reveals surprising news about interest in a player six weeks before the window closes."

Shocker. 

The Gray criticism on here is probably my least favourite thing on the forum. He’s a young raw English talent. There would be a huge demand for his services elsewhere if we decided to get rid.

People bang on about his final delivery but give me 5 wingers in the prem that consistently have end product. Let me tell you now there isn’t 

• Like 3

On 11/12/2017 at 17:16, pmcla26 said:

I don't get why every one thinks he is so arrogant, he comes across to me as just being keen and now his got his chance he seems to be very humbled and is trying his best to make an impact 

I don't think he's the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I don't mind a bit of swagger. Kind of comes with the territory with a flair player. I hope he keeps doing what he's doing and improving like he is.

• Like 2

On ‎11‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 18:16, pmcla26 said:

The FT experts in body language said it so it must be true.

• Like 1

He has certainly stepped up this season and is beginning to show ability of becoming a match winner. I think he has plenty of fine tuning to do and would be surprised if he moves on now given A) he has only just broken into the first team B) He has just signed a new contract.

It would take an enormous bid for Leicester to consider cashing in, given they turned down £25mil In the summer and he wasn’t even a key player then.

Also, Ladbrokes create the rumour and then offer odds on the outcome. It seems more than a bit suspicious to me.

• Like 1