Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DatfoxesKid23

How do I break it to her?

Guest seanfox778

I had a similar thing once, first time I told her I didn't want to be with her anymore she proper punched me in the eye out of nowhere and gave me a massive shiner which was embarrassing to explain, another time she lured me to some cliffs by calling me and saying a man was following her, turns out she just wanted to tell me that she will jump off the cliff if I tried to end it with her. I didn't know what to do so I stayed for another 3 weeks.

Finally I told her I couldn't do it anymore so she grabbed a big knife and locked herself in the lounge and I just called her mum and told her to come get her daughter. I had to go to London for 3 weeks to get away and she called me at least 40 times a day for 2 weeks. She was hot but crazy. That was about 5 years ago, now I hear she's shacked up with some controlling guy who's double her age but we exchange pleasantries if we ever bump into each other like nothing ever happened. 

My advice would be to get out any which way if she's turning crazy.

Edited by seanfox778

Relationships are like plasters, you have to rip em off quick when they are done, the slow approach doesn't work.

How  much relationship admin is there? Do you live together, rental, joint mortgage, joint accounts, friends, family, pets. - If the admin is too strong then you're just going to have to suck it up.

Get your safe house sorted, parents' house, mates' house, nuclear bunker, brief them what is happening and when and get prepared for a few nights on the sofa. Get anything really important/valuable to the safe house (like any pets) prepare the over night bag. Then just dump her like an adult and deal with the fallout, crying, punching, name calling. Maintain your resolve, if it gets nasty then that's ok, being called a "lazy cvnt who is crap in bed" really makes sure there are no relapses, just don't get violent and then get the fvck out. Do not have sex one last time, that is a big no, do not go back, do not tell her where you are staying. Block her number, facebook and everything else and communicate via email purely on admin. Be prepared to not see anything you have left behind again. If you do it's a bonus. You never know, she might be reasonable about the whole thing but prepare for worst case scenario.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Relationships are like plasters, you have to rip em off quick when they are done, the slow approach doesn't work.

How  much relationship admin is there? Do you live together, rental, joint mortgage, joint accounts, friends, family, pets. - If the admin is too strong then you're just going to have to suck it up.

Get your safe house sorted, parents' house, mates' house, nuclear bunker, brief them what is happening and when and get prepared for a few nights on the sofa. Get anything really important/valuable to the safe house (like any pets) prepare the over night bag. Then just dump her like an adult and deal with the fallout, crying, punching, name calling. Maintain your resolve, if it gets nasty then that's ok, being called a "lazy cvnt who is crap in bed" really makes sure there are no relapses, just don't get violent and then get the fvck out. Do not have sex one last time, that is a big no, do not go back, do not tell her where you are staying. Block her number, facebook and everything else and communicate via email purely on admin. Be prepared to not see anything you have left behind again. If you do it's a bonus. You never know, she might be reasonable about the whole thing but prepare for worst case scenario.

You seem too engrossed and concentrated on the pets...

THE CAT IS F#CKING DEAD..!!!!

14 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Why would you stay with someone for three years if you have next to no common interests and thought she was a bit off centre from the start?

To use Scottish rhyming slang...

771A919F-CA35-4C13-AFF9-68DFBA63A033.jpeg

10 hours ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

We met 3 years ago at uni. She isn't that out of my league. We only have 1 or 2 common interests but she seems keen on me. She is a borderline pyscopath. I first noticed a month into our relationship she gets so angry when I dissagree with her in a debate. I thought it was a bad habit so I left it. Then a year later I found her walking out of my house at night I asked her what she was doing and she said she was sleep walking (weird AF right). Then next morning I find a dead cat in a outside in my back garden.

She screams weirdly in bed. She has this FVCKING scary laugh. and she says I'm not demanding enough?

I don't want to spend the rest of my life with her.

but I know it will cause massive upsets.

I have no idea what to do and to make it worse my parents are pressuring me to propose to her. This is my last resort.

Just help me please. I can't get to sleep I'm not living a lie anymore!

Tough one this ...    having given it some thought I’ve come up with 3 alternative answers ...

1.  Put itching powder in her knickers every morning ..   won’t sort the root problem but will give you a little smile every day.

2.  Smack her over the head with a blunt instrument and bury her in the garden.

3.  Pack your things and move out ..   and if anyone,including her, suggests you have done the wrong thing, tell then to fvck off. 

6 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Your parents are pressuring you to propose?

That's awful.

It's 2018, not 1758. The romantic life of their offspring should be no business of a parent.

At any age? :huh:

5 minutes ago, kingfox said:

He still hasn't replied, I think it's safe to say that she's moved on from Cats to Humans. 

Joking aside starting with animals is a sign.

There's no evidence she killed the cat though is there? And if there was he should have gone to the Police straight away.

This thread has potential.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1