Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

4 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Have the team even travelled to everton? Usually for a 7:45 it would be a morning journey then in the hotel during the day no?

yet again I don't believe this 

Go the day before.. wack the physio tables up in the lobby  of the hotel morning of the game, jobs a good 'un

So he plays against us on the 10th and Puel mysteriously plays Banalouane in defence.

I don't blame Mancs for trying.

I would blame Mahrez if the rumours are true.

1 minute ago, MPH said:

If he then refuses to play and train they potentially have a depreciation of value situation on their hands.  

It's not as clear cut as people seem to think.

Are you crazy? This is football not selling a used car that hasn't ran for 6 months, mahrez has the potential to be or in fact is a world class player if he doesn't play for 6 months he will still hold his value, if he does not train or play the owners (business men ) as you say do not have to pay him anything. The owners or ( business men ) as that's all you keep on banging on about sell mahrez for less than 100 mill last day of transfer window that would not be good business. If he isn't sold in this window he will be playing again and still playing well guaranteed I don't think it's in his caractor do do what sachet did 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fennec-Fox said:
  • If I were him and u don't let me go.... i'll do a Sanchez... Will give u bearly 25% of efforts, take the wage and wait till the contract end...does'nt matter 3 4 years fucxk that... Then will go for free.

lol ok mate. Bye. 

Just now, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Are you crazy? This is football not selling a used car that hasn't ran for 6 months, mahrez has the potential to be or in fact is a world class player if he doesn't play for 6 months he will still hold his value, if he does not train or play the owners (business men ) as you say do not have to pay him anything. The owners or ( business men ) as that's all you keep on banging on about sell mahrez for less than 100 mill last day of transfer window that would not be good business. If he isn't sold in this window he will be playing again and still playing well guaranteed I don't think it's in his caractor do do what sachet did 

chill out, pal. we're just having a discussion, here.

5 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Mate in Manchester was shopping in their local Morrisons earlier. Guess who he saw in the peroxide aisle?

I actually believe this as I know for a fact that in Manchester supermarkets they have entire aisles selling peroxide. 

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

he's either travelled or he ain't, whats the crack 

I am far from itk but follow plenty who claim to be that over social media and they all say he hasnt travelled.....personally no idea 

we  should do the dirty sell him for 75 million but make sure the paperwork for it to go through arrives 14 seconds late, after all we do have previous.  That way we can ensure he cant play for them until  the start of next season......simples.

Edited by suffolk fox
mistake
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

awe should do the dirty sell him for 75 million but make sure the paperwork for it to go through arrives 14 seconds late after all we do have previous.  That way we can ensure he cant play for them until  the start of next season......simples.

There's no way any professional football institution could get it that badly wrong, surely...