Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

So after this Man City have...

Spurs (H)

Man Utd (A)

Burnley (A)

Leicester (H)

Brighton (A)

and Liverpool have...

Cardiff (A)

Huddersfield (H)

Newcastle (A)

Wolves (H)

Still think Man City will win the league but starting to feel less confident about it as the games go out, particularly looking at the run ins.

looking at the fixtures youd certainly think Liverpool would win them all, but you can never rule out how Cardiff will be, they are more that capable of putting a spanner in the works, and they are fighting for their lives to stay in the league too, would be a massive ask for the to get anything but im sure their players will be right up for even, if it is could be a shop window for some of them

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Spurs (H)

Man Utd (A)

Burnley (A)

Leicester (H)

Brighton (A)

and Liverpool have...

Cardiff (A)

Huddersfield (H)

Newcastle (A)

Wolves (H)

Still think Man City will win the league but starting to feel less confident about it as the games go out, particularly looking at the run ins.

Man City have significantly harder games, 3 in the top 10 vs 1 in the top 10, as well as having a Brighton team scrapping at the bottom. Liverpool have 4 potential banana skins. They should be walking 3 of them, but Cardiff have something to play for, Huddersfield are playing for pride and promoting themselves for transfers. Newcastle you have Rafa who may allow LFC to win and Wolves who are a good team against the top 6. 

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

Can’t see anything but 12 points for Liverpool, Man City away at Man U I’m not so sure, even spuds may get a point. 

They'll drop points at Newcastle.

13 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

the way some of the Liverpool fans are going you'd think they have already won he league, reminds me alot of the spurs fans tbh

as much as Liverpool have been good, theyve certainly had a lot of luck in recent weeks, and that will certainly run out imo

Reminds me of wolves fans last week booking hotels for the fa  cup final

Edited by yorkie1999

10 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Spurs (H)

Man Utd (A)

Burnley (A)

Leicester (H)

Brighton (A)

and Liverpool have...

Cardiff (A)

Huddersfield (H)

Newcastle (A)

Wolves (H)

Nah, Liverpool will win it. They have much easier fixtures be it in the PL or the Cl and want it more. MCFC will slip. It's a matter of when not if.

If Liverpool see this out and then beat Cardiff the Manchester Derby will be a genuinely massive game, no hype needed (though no doubt plenty used), particularly as United are scrapping for top four.

The other games may or may not go as expected, you never know but if Man City feel a draw in the derby won't be enough it could be one hell of a game. How would Utd fans feel about helping Liverpool win it, even by stopping City win it? Their worst nightmare surely!

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

If Liverpool see this out and then beat Cardiff the Manchester Derby will be a genuinely massive game, no hype needed (though no doubt plenty used), particularly as United are scrapping for top four.

The other games may or may not go as expected, you never know but if Man City feel a draw in the derby won't be enough it could be one hell of a game. How would Utd fans feel about helping Liverpool win it, even by stopping City win it? Their worst nightmare surely!

The general vibe with United fans is that they’d prefer Man City winning it. Mainly because of the all time English championship record 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Manchester United fans hate Liverpool more than they do Manchester City. The rivalry of the Cities, not just in football, is massive.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

I don't know what it is or why but I really don't want them to win it... there's no real reason for it but just watching Klopp celebrate at the end there made me think... 'god I hope they **** this up'

Guess I'm just a bit sadistic lol

Edited by TheUltimateWinner
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Nah, Liverpool will win it. They have much easier fixtures be it in the PL or the Cl and want it more. MCFC will slip. It's a matter of when not if.

How do you figure they want it more? :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Apollo said:

The hatred of Liverpool is bizarre - don't give a monkeys who wins it as long as it's interesting

It’s not hatred from me,  it’s more growing up in the 80’s with kids from Leicester who donned Liverpool tops even though they or their family had no association with the city, better known as plastic barstools, who made me despise them at the time! Nowadays I still see them as a plastic magnet and so really don’t like to see them win. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Apollo said:

The hatred of Liverpool is bizarre - don't give a monkeys who wins it as long as it's interesting

You’re joking, if Liverpool win it we won’t here the last of it for the next million years and carragher will claim he was justified in flobbing all over his car window.

• Like 1