Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Evans

25 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

I wonder if the Evans were part of the negotiation with the Mahrez deal as they have bid before just like us.

You can have Mahrez if you leave Evan's to us kind of thing?

MMMmmmmmm 

No doubt it’s just a slip of a finger, but you’ve taken the your/you’re they’re/there/their thing on to a whole new level with “Evan’s”!

• Haha 2

Fare play to our transfer team, this will rank amongst our greatest signings in the last few years. He'll bring a lot of knowledge to the backline, steering us away from trouble, he certainly won't be a passenger. Got a good engine too!

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

So does this mean we kill all the ITKs or worship them as our new overlords, I stopped reading this thread when it all got depressingly Foxestalk?  I'm so confused.  X

The normal way is to ridicule them until something turns out to be true, that’s when you worship them 

• Like 3

We're on fire in the transfer market now, great piece of business. :appl:

Still want Drago though. If we really want to play footy, 3 ball playing CB's would enable us to sustain that style through a long season.

Hoofball no more... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

We're on fire in the transfer market now, great piece of business. :appl:

Still want Drago though. If we really want to play footy, 3 ball playing CB's would enable us to sustain that style through a long season.

Hoofball no more... 

So would I but I can't see him wanting to be 3rd choice.

That leaves us with Wes as back up and after that Benny or Amartey.  I'd like to see if Knight and Moore can be trusted as 4th and 5th choice,

• Like 1

There are no bargains once a player is well known.

Agents are not idiots.

Add up all the costs over the contract length, divide by the contract years, and you’ll find all similar players actually cost about the same per year.

8 minutes ago, jet-plane said:

There are no bargains once a player is well known.

Agents are not idiots.

Add up all the costs over the contract length, divide by the contract years, and you’ll find all similar players actually cost about the same per year.

What rubbish.......

Evans will cost us about £20m in total on a 3 year deal all in 

Buy a 30 year old international centre half would normally cost £15-£20m in fee alone so spouting rubbish......Evans is a bargain....Man City were threatening to buy him for £20m

• Like 1

Kasper

Chillwell... Maguire... Evans... Pereira

Ndidi...........Silva

That' a really good base to start with. It' the three that play in ront of them (being vardy) that are the big question mark just now but I always agree with building from the back and we've addressed the weakest points RB and CB. 

• Like 4

IF Morgan is happy to stay as third choice it would be great to still have him about for one more season.  Really happy with this signing.  Hopefully we look to the future and make sure we have a replacement once needed.  Would like to see a youngish CB come in with the aim of bringing into the team in a couple of years.

• Like 2