Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NorthfieldsFox

Best Box Sets to Binge on

The way we watch TV has changed the binge BOXSET viewing seems to becoming the norm ,So Got me thinking we need a thread on box set recommendations 

I have always wanted to watch the sopranos and 3 weeks ago started and I’m now on series 6 and have watched Tony Soprano every day for 3 weeks so much so I see my own human failing etched all over his face lol  Over 80 50 min episodes in 3 weeks ?

amazing TV 

now Im nearly ready for the next box set 

any recommendations ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

The way we watch TV has changed the binge BOXSET viewing seems to becoming the norm ,So Got me thinking we need a thread on box set recommendations 

I have always wanted to watch the sopranos and 3 weeks ago started and I’m now on series 6 and have watched Tony Soprano every day for 3 weeks so much so I see my own human failing etched all over his face lol  Over 80 50 min episodes in 3 weeks ?

amazing TV 

now Im nearly ready for the next box set 

any recommendations ? 

I started it last week for the first time. Almost finished season 1 and it’s incredible tv. 

As for other series that are are a must watch

Peaky Blinders

This is England (3 series)

Sons of anarchy

Game of thrones

Edited by foxfanazer

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

I've say watched the first 3 episodes of The Sopranos. It's okay but I'm not sure what the fuss is about.

Same here. I guess it's one of those shows that grows on you as you watch more, but I was indifferent to the first couple of episodes and didn't carry on

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Webbo said:

I've say watched the first 3 episodes of The Sopranos. It's okay but I'm not sure what the fuss is about.

It’s a bit like the Godfather I reckon.

Slow burner and character development at the start but well worth persevering with mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phube said:

Firefly - couldn’t recommend enough!

Dexter - Definitely the first 4 seasons (though I like them all)

Vikings - something different

Shiny!

An oldie, but goldie, 24, particularly the first 2 or 3 seasons.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu