Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Liamlcfc1

Ben Gibson - Burnley

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

"Sky Sources" what an absolute meme they are. 

It's basically what they've read from other Twitter feeds/reputable websites to copy into their own media, in disguise.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

We're definitely interested in him. We've had scouts watch him for the best part of a year. Boro want roughly £20m for him though.

Not sure we'd spend that much but I wouldn't want our mid-table rivals getting him either. 

I’d take him over Smalling or an ageing Evans all day long. Been a fan for a few years and whenever I’ve seen him he looks really classy. This is the type of player we should be going for, hungry, young and already has a bit of premier league experience.

12 minutes ago, Bossman Blessed It said:

I agree - but we already seem quite set on keeping him and we definitely could do with another option at CB especially if Huth is on his way. 

Hope you are correct about Drago, but if Puel takes him up the rear tomorrow, I am told it could be ‘good night Vienna’ as they say in my part of the World.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'd definitely take him but I'd rather pay extra for Dunk, maybe Mawson.

The right kind of target even if it is probably just a rehashed link.

Mawson would cost the best part of £40m. That isn't happening.

2 hours ago, Mint23 said:

I’d take him over Smalling or an ageing Evans all day long. Been a fan for a few years and whenever I’ve seen him he looks really classy. This is the type of player we should be going for, hungry, young and already has a bit of premier league experience.

Serious, you would take him over Smalling a regular in the United first team?