Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

He frustrates people because he’s got a swell head because of his arrogance from thinking he’s better than he actually is.yes he’s good but he’s not Mahrez or Ronaldo is he?he just needs to calm things down abit and use his brain abit more and stop showboating.this is the top tier of English football there’s no place for fook ups and he makes far to many of them which lead to goals be conceded sadly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

How on earth do you know this to be the case?

Absolutely. 

I'd love to see one valid example of him having a 'swell head'. 

He's a 22 year old kid playing a game he loves, getting paid a wedge for doing it and enjoying himself. 

I mean, is he smiling too much? 

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

How on earth do you know this to be the case?

Seems quite down to earth in interviews etc. 

Older blokes don't like him because he's young, good looking, self assured and has a flash hair cut it was The same for Beckham in the brylcream days. 

Edited by The whole world smiles

2 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

He frustrates people because he’s got a swell head because of his arrogance from thinking he’s better than he actually is.yes he’s good but he’s not Mahrez or Ronaldo is he?he just needs to calm things down abit and use his brain abit more and stop showboating.this is the top tier of English football there’s no place for fook ups and he makes far to many of them which lead to goals be conceded sadly.

Your setting yourself a fall of your comparing all our future flair players to Mahrez or Ronaldo! 

Like you kid coming home from school with painting they have done at school and comparing it to the van Gough!

Mahrez doesn't even play in the same position as Madison. In fact having had the misfortune of seeing Mahrez as a number 10 a handful of times I would say Maddison is better In that position.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

He's an attacking midfielder, his job is to supply the type of pass that set vardy in for his 1st goal against Fulham, that is a pass that has fine margins. I'd rather him try it and fluff it (his left footed attempt to stick vardy through) and eventually get it right (assist for the goal) than to be scared of "fook ups" and play safe sideways and backwards passes. If he concedes possession in the final 3rd then we can win it back, if don't and we concede from it I'd be more concerned about the fragility at the back, if he doesn't want to try the risky difficult passes then we're not going to score.

He can look as arrogant as he likes if he keeps supplying the goods, which he is doing

I’m not comparing him to any player I’m simply saying in his head with his showboating and the stupid free kicks and corners that come to nothing he takes he comes across that he thinks he’s a lot better than he really is.but is guess that’s his age.and sadly I can see that an future England call up will only make things worse and add to this.he reminds me a dele Alli actually a good player that’s is a vile player because he’s an absolute arrogant arsehole that rubs people up the wrong way with his arrogance and attitude.i can see I’m not going to have many fans by saying this but I don’t want him to turn out like certain players and waste what talent is potential there that’s all.he just needs to use the brain he actually has.

31 minutes ago, lcfc matt said:

I’m not comparing him to any player I’m simply saying in his head with his showboating and the stupid free kicks and corners that come to nothing he takes he comes across that he thinks he’s a lot better than he really is.but is guess that’s his age.and sadly I can see that an future England call up will only make things worse and add to this.he reminds me a dele Alli actually a good player that’s is a vile player because he’s an absolute arrogant arsehole that rubs people up the wrong way with his arrogance and attitude.i can see I’m not going to have many fans by saying this but I don’t want him to turn out like certain players and waste what talent is potential there that’s all.he just needs to use the brain he actually has.

I agree there are similarities between the two, such as the diving and petty little fouls and hopefully they'll be trained out of him. What bothers me most about Alli is that he can do no wrong, he's one of the worst offenders for those cowards tackles where they just leave their foot in in a way that could well break someone's leg, yet the pundits like that he's got 'a bit of the devil to his game' was how Wright put it. Just like every Spurs player, he gets away with everything. Thankfully Maddison doesn't have that nasty side to his game, just the pettiness/stroppiness that will hopefully be coached out or disappear with maturity

Edited by cal21212121
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

I have seen nothing to suggest he is arrogant and certainly not an arsehole?  I think you may be guilty of confirmation bias.  He seems a decent young man.  I was a right nobber in my early 20s.  X

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

Name me a number 10 flair sort of player that doesn't have arrogance? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I have seen nothing to suggest he is arrogant and certainly not an arsehole?  I think you may be guilty of confirmation bias.  He seems a decent young man.  I was a right nobber in my early 20s.  X

Just curious

How  old are you Rumble ? 

About 22 ? 

;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2