Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

That team has the following:-

1 player from the Champions

0 players from the Runners-Up

5 players from 3rd

0 players from 4th

2 players from 5th

0 players from 6th

1 player from 7th

0 players from 8th and 9th

1 player each from 10th and 11th. 

Of the top goalscorers in the league that season - only 3 of the top ten appear! Of the top ten assist makers - only 2 appear! De Gea didn't even get the most clean sheets. 

lol

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Of the top goalscorers in the league that season - only 3 of the top ten appear! Of the top ten assist makers - only 2 appear! De Gea didn't even get the most clean sheets. 

lol

That team is clearly gash but I think GK is one of the few he got right. Clean sheets or not there De Gea was immense in that season and kept Utd in an awful lot of games that year on his own. I reckon he was worth more points to his team than any other keeper that year.

Alright, which one of you's been commenting on BBC articles?

Posted by2 girls 1 schlupp

on5 hours ago

Actual transcript from Leicester's most recent successful interview

Interviewer - Hi
Candidate - Hi
Interviewer - What's your name please?
Candidate - Brendan Rodgers 
Interviewer - And what do you think you can bring to this club Brendan?
Candidate - Bags and bags of character with a sprinkle of false hope. 
Interviewer - Say no more

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, blaaklint said:

This just showed up on Statsbomb:

image.png.0e98c316cbea42976a679aff295000c4.png

How can we possibly be so awfully crap at finishing?

Edit: Meant to put this in the stats thread.

If I'm reading that correctly we haven't changed managers this season: Brendan's really Puel in a Mrs Doubtfire mask and statsbomb are the only people brave enough to reveal the truth.

4 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

The mere concept of having Alderweireld and Vertonghen ahead of title season Wes and Huth is so ridiculous that there is only one thing I can possibly post in response:

That header though an absolute bullet probably the most enjoyable win of that incredible season 

32 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

That header though an absolute bullet probably the most enjoyable win of that incredible season 

For me it almost wasn’t even the most enjoyable result of that night - Liverpool got a last minute equaliser at home to Arsenal which meant we went level at the top with them. I remember cheering that almost as loudly as the goal!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

For me it almost wasn’t even the most enjoyable result of that night - Liverpool got a last minute equaliser at home to Arsenal which meant we went level at the top with them. I remember cheering that almost as loudly as the goal!

That game was running fifteen mins after ours - heard the equaliser sitting in the queue to get away from WHL  ...... I think ....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

To be fair to him, that particular choice probably does favour the SPL.

However, literally every single other match in Celtics domestic season is far less of an attraction than pretty much any one of ours. 

The fact he's still bringing it up is stupid though. Ridiculously bitter.

Edited by Xen
  • Like 4