Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

On 21/03/2019 at 10:12, OntarioFox said:

The mere concept of having Alderweireld and Vertonghen ahead of title season Wes and Huth is so ridiculous that there is only one thing I can possibly post in response:

But isn't this where everybody,including nearly all our fans get it wrong...week in week out.  

look after that title season...so many on here wanting to ditch Huth &Morgan. Giving blame when they didn't deserve it. Going over the top when critic

would be reasonable...Who has had a cracking season,including red cards and the odd mistake 3 years after!!  Wes Morgan. 

not outstandingly so,but he's been one of the most consistent performing CBs,all around the PL,taking our ups and downs and pressure from midfield weaknesses,despite top half finishes!!

that Spurs Bline, on the ball,letting in less goals than many,and moving the ball confidently,always looked better than ours,but that was the difference

their quality consistently getting them in top 4,so snidey remarks from the Midlands,falls somewhat on stone ground!!!! 

Again it shows this forum can't pick a player,or even eye for general form!!!I 

Now..I would prefer..Maguire and Soyuncu ,pairing up. With the idea the Rodgers can persuade Maguire to stay. 

but then again why shouldn't our massively underrated Wes Morgan,get his games,he is still performing,and the biggest BS. Written on here is a CBe need of

Pace.Lack of pace in CBs dont lose you 90% of the games,but lack of timing and positioning sense,or poor clearing in those awkward moments under pressure.

Clearly playing to the gallery the insecure tw@t.

Celtic are a great club but strangled by the confines of the SPL.

At Leicester Brendan Rogers clearly has better players, better pulling power for players and more scope for improvement. It's a possibility no matter how small that Leicester City could become a top six club and by definition a force in Europe.

Celtic will never keep top players for long, they can't sign top players and are destined for the forseeable future to make up the numbers in European competition. These are just the facts and anyone with a modicum of ambition to test themselves at the highest level they can won't be happy in Scotland picking up dozens of cups that mean as much to the rest of the world as winning trophies in somewhere like Sweden or Bulgaria. 

• Haha 1

Did Chris Sutton once play for Celtic by any chance??

I mean, I've seen embarrassing tweets but seriously, what a complete dick.

Still it's comforting to know that he is still feeling the pain.

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

Yes. He's basically a Celtic Dick. Your either a Celtic or a Ranger dick in the Scottish Football business. Moron would fit as well.

19 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Yes, and he swapped Celtic v Rangers for .....Birmingham City.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

I bet Chris is buzzing for the fixtures against Dundee, Livingston and Hamilton Academicals.

Blokes a proper weirdo.