Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Arsenal (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

All the things that made Jamie Vardy who he is. He doesn’t do anymore.

Chase 50/50 balls in the channel? Nah.

Pressure the opposition defence when they have the ball? Nah I’ll just stand still and point at people around me.

Look to make runs in behind? Nah I’ll just stand between 2 centre backs. 

He’s done **** all to get himself in the game. 

some good points, he has been doing this for a while now

Just now, David Hankey said:

Looks as though the cheats will win, again.

I’ll be waiting for their obligatory team post match twitter photo from bog eyed Ozil throwing down his street cred fingers when they’ve beaten the mighty Leicester the utter cockwomble cheating diving CNUTS!!:angry:

4 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Evans is even more over-the-hill than Morgan.

He's been woeful every time he's played.

No wonder WBA played so much better with him out the side last season- he was the worst centre back in league last season and you can see why.

Give Wes 8 games one the sidelines people will talk about him like he's Bobby Moore and call for him to come back. 

• Haha 4

Just now, filbertway said:

Arsenal have been incredible this half. Their movement and first time passing has been beautiful at times.

Wish we had such movement. Half our attackers are too dumb or lazy to move around. They just wait for it to their feet.

• Like 1

Look at the difference to when we were on top to when they are. We’ve had some awful luck in this game especially first half but these have been much better than us second half. We just haven’t turned up.