Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

January Transfer Window Thoughts & Rumours

10 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

5 in 11 - a goal literally every two games, sees him on a 23 goal season. 

I'd be all over Nelson for a year next season. 

That’s a fair point mate. I just think with Villa being 11th in the Championship and yet to really light up under Smith, any player we’re targeting, particularly in January, should be to put immediate pressure on Vardy if not start straight away. If we were to move for someone like Abraham, I’d want him to continue at that rate all season. No denying he flopped at Swansea last season.

I have to admit though, he’s doing better than I first thought :thumbup:.

We need to move out several before bringing in more uninspiring squad fillers.  You would hope that unless there is no one available that is noticeabley better than what we have, we do a ‘Spuds-window’ and save cash for next summer when the major over-haul takes place. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

How about a straight sway Adrien Silva for Jonjo Shelvey.

Shelvey is one of the most overrated players in the league, he can hit the odd hollywood pass but apart from that actually contributes very little.

Go all out for Aaron Mooy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Any ideas on realistic wingers we could attain?? 

Feel Thorgan Hazard may be hard to sign nowadays.

We've seemingly tried to sign Patrick Roberts in each of the last two transfer windows (according to the media).

2+2=4 so this rumour should start up again in time for the January window.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, breadandcheese said:

We've seemingly tried to sign Patrick Roberts in each of the last two transfer windows (according to the media).

2+2=4 so this rumour should start up again in time for the January window.

As you wish https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2018/11/25/celtic-lead-chase-for-manchester-city-winger-but-face-leicester-competition-report/

8 hours ago, Mehrez said:

No problem - shell out 15M for Roberts and send him out on loan to Celtic.  Normal service.

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

A loan move for Adam Lallana would do me until next season when Barnes comes back (if calling him back is unreasonable)

If he can get back in some form it would be a great move. Cant help but think the injuries have completely ruined him though.

50 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

A loan move for Adam Lallana would do me until next season when Barnes comes back (if calling him back is unreasonable)

This is a shout tbf.

If he wants to force his way back into the national side then there's not many better places to do it than here.