Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Danny Drinkwater

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Good luck. Still 12-1 at hills I see but much shorter  everywhere else. We are also keeping tabs on a player from Genk. Possibly Mbwana Samatta but not confirmed by my source.

I got it at 25/1 on Paddy Power on Sunday. Will definitely owe you a pint or 2 if it comes in! 

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Good luck. Still 12-1 at hills I see but much shorter  everywhere else. We are also keeping tabs on a player from Genk. Possibly Mbwana Samatta but not confirmed by my source.

Is keeping tabs LCFC just sending scouts over to watch or do you expect a bid to go in?

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Certainly knows where the back of the net is. The Genk fans talk of him as being their next superstar export. 

2 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Bid is imminent I hear but deal is far from easy because of wages. Could be a loan I'm not sure but discussions are taking place. And not all transfer targets are reported in the press! In fact very few are.  

Aye I know, just thought with his profile and the history the press ITK’s would have been sniffing! Cheers for the update 

20 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

This is made up lazy Jounalism.Never going to happen.Claude is dismantling not reassembling.Lets hope the Genk info is more realistic.

I'd say quite the opposite on this occasion - I haven't seen a single article linking DD with us but Mighty Finn has said a bid is imminent so I'm prepared to believe there is some truth in that given his past track record but by his own admission he won't be right every time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Looking at TransferMarkt it’s quite encouraging to read that he definitely has both feet. 

60014CA5-F4BF-41AE-A20B-5B71802B8DA0.thumb.jpeg.5d806b406a1ddca08ce81fb39ccacb54.jpeg

4 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Bid is imminent I hear but deal is far from easy because of wages. Could be a loan I'm not sure but discussions are taking place. And not all transfer targets are reported in the press! In fact very few are.  

So basically you are covering your tracks this time lol