Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chilwell to Manchester City

43 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Why is he admitting we might sell a player in the summer? We need to be saying theres no chance youll get him ever. 

Personally I'd let Maguire go in a deal that brought us Rashford. We have a handful of good CBs at the moment but we don't seem to have a striker.

Just now, lanefox said:

Why would rashford leave united for leicester ? 

Because the new guy in charge - poch or whomever brings his own battery of attackers in and tells Rashford that he's down the list - as he was with José, So Rash thinking it's time to take over somewhere hears that the boys in blue want him, and being a closet Leicester supporter jumps at the chance.

alternatively there are a couple of other players at Manure I'd exchange Maguire for. I have no fears about our CB production line.

3 hours ago, sphericalfox said:

Money talks. If a stupid bid comes in the summer for Maguire certainly, and Harry is interested, then it's unrealistic that we would not consider it. Chilwell is another matter.

If it comes to it, selling Maguire wouldn't be too hard to take but Chilwell is out of question. He's our starting left back, signed a new contract and is irreplaceable for the moment. 

Citeh can do one, they already got Mahrez.

2 hours ago, FIF said:

Because the new guy in charge - poch or whomever brings his own battery of attackers in and tells Rashford that he's down the list - as he was with José, So Rash thinking it's time to take over somewhere hears that the boys in blue want him, and being a closet Leicester supporter jumps at the chance.

alternatively there are a couple of other players at Manure I'd exchange Maguire for. I have no fears about our CB production line.

OMG talk about delusional! There is no way Rashford would ever come here. 

I don't know what people think we are but we don't get first team players from the likes of Man Utd. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Why is he admitting we might sell a player in the summer? We need to be saying theres no chance youll get him ever. 

Maybe because if a player has signaled his intention to leave, having it out in the open pricks up the ears of more clubs which is of a benefit to us instead of agent deals done behind the clubs back.

4 hours ago, FIF said:

Personally I'd let Maguire go in a deal that brought us Rashford. We have a handful of good CBs at the moment but we don't seem to have a striker.

Do you seriously believe rashford would consider joining us,

more chance of nacho scoring a hat trick tomorrow and running his socks off

Think there’s definitely legs in the Man City rumours, if we get above £50m for him it would be very hard to turn down. With more recent signings I trust we could find an adequate replacement quite quickly, ideally someone with a bit better end product (not to dig at him too much).

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Think there’s definitely legs in the Man City rumours, if we get above £50m for him it would be very hard to turn down. With more recent signings I trust we could find an adequate replacement quite quickly, ideally someone with a bit better end product (not to dig at him too much).

Really? How many better full backs in this league? Not that many. I wouldn't entertain £50m for him especially since Barca have just spent £75m on a player from the Dutch League. How much should England's first choice left back be worth in that case?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Chilwell is as good as you get in the PL this season..

Find his ‘better’ replacement won’t you

42 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Really? How many better full backs in this league? Not that many. I wouldn't entertain £50m for him especially since Barca have just spent £75m on a player from the Dutch League. How much should England's first choice left back be worth in that case?

He’s improved a lot, but I think £50m could go a long way for us. Dutch league lad is a midfielder, he’ll always go for more than Chilwell ever would.

33 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Chilwell is as good as you get in the PL this season..

Find his ‘better’ replacement won’t you

Better replacement? I said someone with better end product, which is something he isn’t good for. Money could be better spent, just look at Ricardo!

At his stage in his career he is still learning. Man Citeh wouldn't put up with his guaranteed howler every game where he either loses possession or does a stray pass across our own box. Mahrez is a bench warmer for Citeh and Chilwell would be to. He is a similar player but opposite wing to Walker but not as good as Walker and Walker gets benched loads these days by Citeh.

Edited by Bazly

Very early days indeed, but the word from the academy is Luke Thomas, our captain of the U18's is going to be some player. He's a carbon copy of Chilwell. Another few years with us and then Chilwell goes for £600m and we spend it all on dog shit from Portugal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2