Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bedford Fox

Brendan Rodgers..yay or nay?

Brendan Rodgers  

734 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy if Rodgers took charge?

• Yes
    • No way

25 minutes ago, Bedford Fox said:

I'm not sure he would leave Celtic but if he was to I don't know which top clubs would have him so he would have to look at the next rung down the ladder in the premier League which we fit in to. 

Been on the Celtic forums and quite a few of their fans expect him to leave at the end of the season

It's a no from me but then again people are cheering out for Rafa, Wagner and Dyche recently. All proving they can easily take a club down.

Puel till the end of the season at least. I'd only remove him then if we had an elite manager wanting to take over - which is very doubtful. A change now would mean another wasted end to the season as the manager finds out about the snakes players that he has. He then brings in a few new players in the summer, who take time to settle and gel. Fans want whoever it is out before next Christmas. Management sack another ....

36 minutes ago, Bedford Fox said:

I'm not sure he would leave Celtic but if he was to I don't know which top clubs would have him so he would have to look at the next rung down the ladder in the premier League which we fit in to. 

I think he'd come to us in a heartbeat. I think he thinks he's a much better manager than he is. 

Far from taking Liverpool close, he blew it with the league's best striker in his team at the time.

It's still a no from me.

16 minutes ago, FIF said:

It's a no from me but then again people are cheering out for Rafa, Wagner and Dyche recently. All proving they can easily take a club down.

Puel till the end of the season at least. I'd only remove him then if we had an elite manager wanting to take over - which is very doubtful. A change now would mean another wasted end to the season as the manager finds out about the snakes players that he has. He then brings in a few new players in the summer, who take time to settle and gel. Fans want whoever it is out before next Christmas. Management sack another ....

A sensible response. As you say, if we did decide to change we're more likely to have a better choice. To answer the question though, I  wouldn't want Rodgers or Benitez anywhere near us.

However,  IF the current round of player power allegations are true and bearing in mind the history of that, how attractive a proposition do we think Leicester City are? You could almost imagine some of them wanting to be on the interview panal and dictating playing style and team selections! If it's true it's a terrible state of affairs yet again.

5 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Frank lampard for me. 

Quite agree, he's down-to-earth and knows what's what; as well as LCFC not being that too far from him (lives in Sheepy Magna).

However, feel it's too early in his career to jump to a bigger club with bigger expectations.

• Like 1

Just now, Wymeswold fox said:

Quite agree, he's down-to-earth and knows what's what; as well as LCFC not being that too far from him (lives in Sheepy Magna).

However, feel it's too early in his career to jump to a bigger club with bigger expectations.

Duno dude. He's got the sheep playing well. Let's see what he could do with a budget as undoutably he has some decent connections. 

Time will tell I guess. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...