Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bedford Fox

Brendan Rodgers..yay or nay?

Brendan Rodgers  

734 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy if Rodgers took charge?

• Yes
    • No way

51 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Whilst I agree that he is doing a reasonable job there have been decisions that he has made which has caused a lot of fans to lose faith

continuing to pick morgan

freezing out Silva and Iborra and only playing defensive minded centre mids

chopping and changing of attacking players

selling/loaning out two strikers without replacing them

signing diabete and ghezzal 

negative tactics and team selection 

I could go on...

Hmm at Morgan what can we do? Couple of times puel throw evans and soyuncu when morgan is fit. Soyuncu were prone to mistake and often dragged out of position while Evans keep having problem with injury whenever got the chance, like rusty at wolves away, injured after Everton games. Those game morgan is fit yet puel put evans and soy

Freezing out silva Iborra? They got reasonable minutes of play including some big match. They aren't developing player so run of games aren't necessary just to prove their ability here. Silva keep losing his man and got bit problem with epl pace while Iborra were hit and miss. Not much can they offer for our squad. 

Chopping and changing attacking player are always accordingly of our opponent. Multiple times we have unchanged sides. 

Then ghezzal and diabate. Both aren't breaking our bank.Ghezzal signed as depth player. We have Gray, Diabate as attacking winger. Albrighton aren't that attacking. Ricardo is planned as fullback. Multiple winger are refusing to come here. Are you really want us to stick with those player? 2 winger with 1 defensive winger? 

Then loaning striker out. They aren't great here. Ulloa got magic form that he's struggle againts Sheffield Wednesday just few months after great performance against Arsenal and Atletico Madrid! Slimani, how long will he patient enough in the bench? And did he impressed at all during Newcastle and Fenerbahce? 

Nacho, to be fair, got a good form towards the end of last season and here in pre season. We play with 1 striker and our winger are able to play as emergency striker. Much more reasonable to have them rather than potentially another disgruntled striker on the bench at the season start. 

I understand your frustration with the situation. I'm frustrated too, but we need to look at bigger picture. The option we have are aren't that good! The only reason they are good is just because they don't play here yet! 

StanSP seems to think Puel will be sacked today or tomorrow interesting!

unil Parmar @Sunil_YG30
FollowFollow @Sunil_YG30
More

So I've just been told that Puel might be gone by end of today, if not then tomorrow morning. If that's the case, there's gonna be a lot of happier fans no doubt. Then you'll have pundits wondering why despite not having watched all our games in entirety ?‍♂️#Puel #LCFC

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

unil Parmar @Sunil_YG30
FollowFollow @Sunil_YG30
More

So I've just been told that Puel might be gone by end of today, if not then tomorrow morning. If that's the case, there's gonna be a lot of happier fans no doubt. Then you'll have pundits wondering why despite not having watched all our games in entirety ?‍♂️#Puel #LCFC

Would anyone else find it weird that Puel would be sacked before Pearson, considering the relative positions of Leicester and OH Lueven? Unless they both get sacked today of course.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

unil Parmar @Sunil_YG30
FollowFollow @Sunil_YG30
More

Annouce leonardo jardim.

Noise about him is getting louder 

Just now, RumbleFox said:

I do not want Puel sacked and hope that we stick with him but, if it did happen, Rodgers would be nowhere near my wish list.  Would be happy with Jardim though although he does seem to move clubs a lot?  X

Jardim would be  interesting, has pedigree I guess, likes youth, but the youth he had was itself of a great pedigree. Basically no clue how it could turn out!!!

Also don’t want Puel sacked (one of a dwindling number), but as I say, interesting if it’s Jardim (still suspect it’s Wagner in the summer mind)

• Like 1

If Puel does get sacked today or tomorrow, then I imagine there are some issues going on behind the scenes as well as on the pitch. 

It makes no real sense to change now, unless these consistent rumours of him falling out with his staff and players are indeed true. 

I'll be gutted if we don't have someone like Jardim or Rodgers coming in, and we are again sacking a manager without someone lined up and a plan in place.

He should see out the season and we should have Jardim or Rodgers all but signed up and already planning to take over rather than sack now!

14 hours ago, The Bear said:

Would you lot be happy with Sean Dyche? Only I heard a rumour the other day that he is the guy to back for the Leicester job if/when it comes available. 

For any question that begins "Would you lot be happy with" the answer will always be no here.  

ie Would you be happy with Guardiola?  No

Would you be happy with a tax rebate?  No

Would you be happy with a date with Rachel?   No

Would you be happy with....No, no, no, no!

You get the picture.

1 hour ago, volpeazzurro said:

Yes, another reasonable candidate, certainly was a lot better looking than Brendan! So we've narrowed it down to Clodagh, Nile or Jammy Dodgers, all better options than Brendan imo. Not having done one before,  is it worthy of a poll do you think? 

I think firstly, there should be a Poll to gauge the interest on FT in another Poll offering the choices of Clodagh and/or Nile and/or Jammy as our next Manager.  

• Haha 1