Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Claude Puel told job "Safe" - report

He’ll stay, if we definitely look like we will active mid-season. Thing is, he has the right idea of promoting youth and his idea of how the game should be played is sorta right, he needs a more consistent team for it to gel. Won’t get the time though and we can’t hope that he stops changing the team every week. He’ll be gone in the summer

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Remember when we gave Ranieri our 'Unwavering support' on the 7th of February before sacking him on the 23rd of February?

Just pray that they do something similar again.

Options very limited mid season, so you might as well wait. Unless you want Stowell as manager.

11 hours ago, Tuna said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-tell-claude-puel-job-13889720

James Nursey article for The Mirror.

Mirror Sport understands Puel, 57, has been told his future is not under immediate threat after taking charge in October 2017 on a deal until 2020.

If this is true, can we try to turn a blind eye to his stubbornness and support him and the team during games. See what he can do for the remainder of season. He will have no excuse and we would have given him a chance.

Yes?

6 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

If this is true, can we try to turn a blind eye to his stubbornness and support him and the team during games. See what he can do for the remainder of season. He will have no excuse and we would have given him a chance.

Yes?

I'll remember this post when you start losing your shit over Ndidi in the next match thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I can understand some of the critisism, I'd have far more respect for people if they just said. You know what, his football style isn't for me, I'm getting little enjoyment from the games and a year and a half in charge should be enough to see where we're going with his style.

It's just all the nonsense that gets chucked his direction that makes me cringe. "Destorying the club", "Worse than Taylor", "Disrespecting Vichai" blah blah blah.

Yet those people keep coming to the games to watch 90 minutes of it...

Everyone is entitled to judge players, managers, performances etc, but during the 90 minutes, get behind the team and show them you are a loyal fan, good times and the bad.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yet those people keep coming to the games to watch 90 minutes of it...

Everyone is entitled to judge players, managers, performances etc, but during the 90 minutes, get behind the team and show them you are a loyal fan, good times and the bad.

It's tough though. I'm not disagreeing with your point but players' performance influence the fans too. It works the other way too.

Nothing's changed and we can expect more of the same from the stubborn Mr. Puel. As a result, there is no need to rush into a new appointment but he's gone in the summer (the main reason why incoming transfers in this window are very unlikely). However, if he can overcome his stubbornness and adopt a more positive approach re. team selection and formation, get more out of his talented young squad, and create some excitement, who knows?