Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tielemans Signs From Monaco; Silva Goes T’other Way

45 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

When Silva does leave (permenantly) I'd expect some quotes from his agent, he's very very pissed off with the way Puel has treated him.

Who cares, should have got up to the speed of the PL.

I'd expect a fair number of players to be pissed off if a manager isn't playing them regularly.

9 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Yes I'm fairness I can see the logic in all that particularly the fact that we don't really know what's been going on behind closed doors. My son tells me that the player Wolves have just signed was actually a done deal some months ago but the official transfer has only just been done now? Something to do with financial fair play avoidance,  of which I haven't a clue about those mysteries. Regarding other clubs it had been mentioned that a number of clubs had been tempted by him but due to his poor displays this season, had been reticent to sign him. I suppose I am being pessimistic that should he perform we'll be gazumped, must be a bad day I'm having ??

I'm very lacking regarding the FFP I must humbly admit and it indeed is a gamble. But a fair one for both parties. I like Monaco and they have a lot of similiraties with us, aside from the number of their home supporters, and I hope it works out for both. 

Who knows maybe we can swap the managers at the end of the season :ph34r:.

30 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

There's a post on facebook from the club claiming he's Leicesters second player from belgium. But surely Ritchie De Laet and Frank Moussa makes it 3. 

Leicester City FC did not exist prior to the 2015/2016 season. :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/youri-tielemans-how-belgiums-brightest-13938403

Youri Tielemans: How Belgium's brightest young star has ended up at Leicester City
Tielemans switch to the King Power appears something of a conundrum, given he has 30 appearances for Monaco this season

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Simoken said:

so basically like any other player then?...

Not really he is said to lose it easily when challenged, some players are very good at shielding the ball when challenged.

4 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

I don’t see Youri coming in for either Mendy or Ndidi I personally think the player who will miss out the most is Albrighton 

Can see us going Maddison on the left Gray on the right with Youri in the middle behind Vardy 

That would be so Puel.

2 hours ago, davieG said:

I read somewhere that he's prone to losing the ball when challenged so may find the PL tough or it will toughen him up.

From what I’ve read he is a Box to Box midfielder who likes a long range shot, his weakness is tackling, bit of a bottle job in 50:50 situations