Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

Just now, Beechey said:

We're losing but I think we're playing really well

That’s what it feels like to me. I’m at the ground so can’t see everything but it seems like Barnes should have scored after getting in a few times. The stadium is so quiet it’s bizarre and felt like their goal came out of nothing. 

Tielemans looks great but Gray looks lost up front. Very disappointed to be one down as I felt we were the better team that half. 

Tielemans looks like a really good signing.

as usual we look great going forward upto the final third, then as a result of no movement and only playing one striker we run out of momentum and have to go backwards. Its our biggest weakness now for me.

• Like 1

What a fantastic first half. all those young kids looking entertaining. Puel ball has a future.

Could easily have scored a hatful, Barnes will be putting those away with a little more experience. Tielements looked great.

Now we just need to find the back of the net 8 times in the second half and maybe all of our fans can unite behind the new team.