Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Thnk Puel wont make any changes. If Vardy comes on and scores to equalise he will look like a tit.

If Puel and Vardy have fallen out for any reason then you can’t be personal when it costs the club points puel is winning no favours by dropping Vardy who would be relishing those passes from Youri !

So frustrating!

Gray instead of Ghezzal on the right and Vardy playing up front and we would be tearing this bang average side a new a-hole.

Tielemans looks outstanding and already looks like the missing link which is frustrating as Vardy has been crying out for this type of player from midfield since Drinkwater left. Barnes is getting into some amazing positions and had he had the confidence like he did in a happy buoyant dressing room at WBA may have taken one or two of his chances. I think he will be outstanding for us but he needs confidence. Im loving the way he and Chilwell link. The team is playing well but need that cutting edge.

Ive got £50 sitting waiting for Vardy to come on (hopefully not for Madders) and I`ll be lumping on. Currently 10/1 but I wont do it without Vardy.

COME ON CLAUDE DO THE RIGHT THING FFS!!!

I'm watching a Puel side and I haven't fell asleep, so I guess that's progress. In fact, we've played great football at times.

It's difficult to tell if we've progressed in reality though, because we still can't seem to score ever. We come up with some great team moves, but we still always seem to lack end product. 

I do think we have buckets of potential, if we can keep this team together though. Just need one or two more pieces of the jigsaw.

Defensively, we really need to cut out those lapses of concentration and errors that cut us out on the rest of the good work. MacGuire in particular is prone to errors.

Offensively, I think Barnes is doing great. Get behind him guys. Though for second half, I think Vardy needs to come in for either Gray or Ghezzal. We need a clinical striker to finish things off.

Just now, FIF said:

Why stop our wonderful game?

Positionally Gray is getting it all wrong. He’s drifting wide when we are in and too far from the action when we’re not. He’s ok on the ball but he’s not giving their centre halves a problem to worry about. You can tell he’s a converted forward. 

• Like 1

I can see the case for Vards to come on, Spurs playing high line and pressing, Tielmans and others playing fast direct passes... but would be harsh to make a change at half time as we’re playing well. I think we might see 30 mins of him for Ghezzal though 

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

If Puel and Vardy have fallen out for any reason then you can’t be personal when it costs the club points puel is winning no favours by dropping Vardy who would be relishing those passes from Youri !

Maybe but Vardy is missing most chances he gets. 

2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

It's being ignored but how did Oliver not pull that Trippier foul on Barnes when he was clean through? Criminal that he wasn't sent off.

Cos advantage was played and we wouldn't be calling for anything if Barnes scores? 

1 minute ago, Analysethis said:

So frustrating!

Gray instead of Ghezzal on the right and Vardy playing up front and we would be tearing this bang average side a new a-hole.

Tielemans looks outstanding and already looks like the missing link which is frustrating as Vardy has been crying out for this type of player from midfield since Drinkwater left. Barnes is getting into some amazing positions and had he had the confidence like he did in a happy buoyant dressing room at WBA may have taken one or two of his chances. I think he will be outstanding for us but he needs confidence. Im loving the way he and Chilwell link. The team is playing well but need that cutting edge.

Ive got £50 sitting waiting for Vardy to come on (hopefully not for Madders) and I`ll be lumping on. Currently 10/1 but I wont do it without Vardy.

COME ON CLAUDE DO THE RIGHT THING FFS!!!

Listen, Spurs are not bang average.

• Like 1