Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Nuge said:

Surely you can see with the introduction of Tielemans, it'd suit Vardy and he would potentially put one of those chances away. Instead, Puel lets a personal disagreement get in the way of selecting the best team for the job. Arrogance. 

I see what you mean, I was effing at the TV when I seen that first Tielemans ball over the top, thinking that would suit Vardy. 

But, Vardy hasn't been great recently and the combination of his 'unprofessionalism' probably does warrant him being dropped. To show that no player is untouchable. 

I'm not a Puel fan and disagree with a lot of his choices, but I do understand the Vardy one. 

Promising half. Shame about the goal conceded. Not that Ghezzal has done bad but the way we're playing, either he or Gray could be replaced by Vardy. 

Some chances would have been taken by Vardy I think. Especially the first Barnes one. 

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Its a team that could be pulled apart in a few years 

Chillwell Man City?

Maddison ???

Maguire???

needs to be a balance

But we're under no obligation to become a selling club.

We're spending a fortune on the training ground and the extension to the ground for a reason. 

I don’t know if we’re playing better in general play because Vardy isn’t there but we are certainly missing a goal scorer. 

Barnes unfortunately lacking composure, he’d be on a hat trick if he was in a West Brom shirt, different mentality.

Tielemans has been excellent, good all round but still losing is frustrating. 

Great to see the speed at which we are moving forward today.  So much more effective, so much easier on the eye.  A glimpse of Puel-ball with round pegs in round holes.

Get JV into this mix, now.