Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Watford, A Match Thread

I know it's an experiment and Rodgers' first game in charge, but how much longer to realize that Vardy up front on his own won't work out?

Either you play two strikers, a CF behind Vardy or Vardy supported by two attacking wingers.

I’m impressed with Chilwell shouting at team mates trying to get the players moving.

One consequence of the new formation is we are more isolated on the flanks Ricardo and Chilwell getting in decent positions but not getting the support. At least we’re not just sticking floaty crosses in.

For all the talk of cracking on and chasing 7th, now is the time for change and consolidation. We're safe, let's look to next season and get our formations/starting XI sorted, get the shopping list together and bed in. 

It won't be instantaneous 

Edited by Bourbon Fox
  • Like 4

Just now, MC Prussian said:

I know it's an experiment and Rodgers' first game in charge, but how much longer to realize that Vardy up front on his own won't work out?

Either you play two strikers, a CF behind Vardy or Vardy supported by two attacking wingers.

Don't know what you're watching, one of the best parts of the game so far has been the support Vardy is getting compared to how isolated he has been. 

Barnes is like his shadow. 

• Like 1