Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Westley Nathan Morgan - Appreciation Thread

16 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Looks like he's going to get a bit of game time over the Christmas period with Caglar out again and Fofana will be running on empty pretty soon.

I thought Big Wes looked ok against Zoyra, but that was his type of game playing against physical players. 

Who'd of thought we'd be still relying on him going into 2021. 

I think wes is injured... back problem? 

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Never really thought about it properly but he’s scored two of the most iconic goals in our history. At Old Trafford and against Sevilla but they feel relatively under the radar for some reason

I was in the soar point for the Man U goal and wow it was raining beer. Wish we had won that game. 

2 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I was in the soar point for the Man U goal and wow it was raining beer. Wish we had won that game. 

I watched Chelsea vs Spurs in the soar point, was the best moment of my life. I often wish we could have won it ourselves but I’m not sure if I’d change things looking back 

On 21/01/2021 at 14:28, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Genuine hero of our club. May he never be forgotten. Happy Birthday Captain Morgan

Oh, He won't be forgotten that's for sure. Isn't he doing a Football Financial Course to move into that side of the game after he's finished.

I think he's already been given a job by the Club. Maybe some of the ITK can tell us more.

An absolute and undeniable legend! He deserves a coaching role - if that’s what he wants. I’m not sure another 1 year extension is a good idea though. He’s getting injured a lot now.

We’ll do a testimony game for him after we’ve lifted the premier league trophy in May 👀

12 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

An absolute and undeniable legend! He deserves a coaching role - if that’s what he wants. I’m not sure another 1 year extension is a good idea though. He’s getting injured a lot now.

We’ll do a testimony game for him after we’ve lifted the premier league trophy in May 👀

Course it’s a good idea ! It’s only cash to the club and they will be happy to pay him it