Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Westley Nathan Morgan - Appreciation Thread

3 hours ago, King of Gipsy Lane said:

Or a reward for years and years of service getting those injuries trying to achieve for the club , pay him it’s only cash 

then hire him as a coach 

I think he's already got a job with us lined up for next season. An ambassadorial role, or something.

3 hours ago, King of Gipsy Lane said:

Or a reward for years and years of service getting those injuries trying to achieve for the club , pay him it’s only cash 

then hire him as a coach 

We’re not a charity. I think his time is up as a player. He should be paid handsomely as a coach though! I’m sure he’s pretty financially comfortable.

1 hour ago, Jakemoore said:

We’re not a charity. I think his time is up as a player. He should be paid handsomely as a coach though! I’m sure he’s pretty financially comfortable.

Who is the WE here 🤣🤣🤣 the club is a private company, and Who is on about charity, you can’t buy what he brings to a set up , give him another year and then let him move upstairs, by all accounts he wants to ware a suit at the club not a tracksuit, he is intent on moving to corporate/commercial affairs 

20 hours ago, King of Gipsy Lane said:

Who is the WE here 🤣🤣🤣 the club is a private company, and Who is on about charity, you can’t buy what he brings to a set up , give him another year and then let him move upstairs, by all accounts he wants to ware a suit at the club not a tracksuit, he is intent on moving to corporate/commercial affairs 

They’re my club, I say we. If you don’t refer to Leicester as we then that’s fine. Perhaps I’m more passionate than you. 

I still disagree so let’s just leave it at that. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thought he'd blown his shot at it after being involved with those silly, silly boys' party. But fair play to him.

I hope his first act is to stand up, hold up a picture of him hoisting the Premier League trophy, and then loudly yelling "F**K THE SUPER LEAGUE" into his microphone.

• 4 weeks later...

Thought as much as the ceremony was a clever substitution at the same time as Giroud coming on. Clear Chelski were going to lump it into the box and who better to bring that experience into the last 10 mins to make those headers. What a perfect and fitting send off for big Wes.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Happy for Wes, wish Andy King could have got a medal too. 

Really glad he was there. I think the club are now looking to appreciate these players and how they've helped along the way. We hear about the older legends and their contribution- these boys are giving us trophies.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Poiseuille said:

Absolute balls by BR to throw him on, having not played in 6 months.

It worked (only just!) and how fitting for him to play one of his last games in the FA Cup final. 

Yeah, balls is right.  He got away with it thanks to VAR but felt like that was a heart over head move for sure.  It's all smiles and jaffa cakes now, but if that own goal had stood...

Best not to think about it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Yeah, balls is right.  He got away with it thanks to VAR but felt like that was a heart over head move for sure.  It's all smiles and jaffa cakes now, but if that own goal had stood...

Best not to think about it.

Agree. When Chilly scored the thought of Wes playing for 30 minutes against pace and movement left me momentarily drained.  We got away with it, but inviting them on could have back-fired.  Yes it looks like an inspirational substitution now.