Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Leicester City 2-0 bournemouth post match thread

Thought that was our best performance under Rodgers so far.

My only critism is we should have scored more. Otherwise totally dominant and playing possession football in the RIGHT way.

Considering our last three managers have failed to beat Bournemouth, that's one fortune turned for Rodgers already!

This is not a dig at Maddison as he is not played for is defensive capabilities but I thought he made more tackles and did more defensive work in this game then he has for the  entiretie of the season . Thought he looked excellent although  tired  at the end which was understandable . Gray was much improved today also 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

This is not a dig at Maddison as he is not played for is defensive capabilities but I thought he made more tackles and did more defensive work in this game then he has for entiretie of the season . Thought he looked excellent although  tied at the end which was understandable . Gray was much improved today also 

Be nice if the pair of them got a few more goals ...   then we would be cooking on gas ...

• Like 1

Sounds like I missed an amazing game today will try and catch it on motd later, was admitted to hospital last night with Sepsis so I’m just having ?loads of antibiotics being pushed through so I’m just about beginning to feel human again !

Another win for Brendan another 3 points to Rise that table and hopefully another European tour !!

Onwards And upwards !!

4 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Not used to this positivity. Can't stand it. I certainly don't like watching us play football feeling comfortable and not on the edge of my seat!! #brendonout

To bring things down again then ;)

Just bares repeating just how much better we've looked defensively again today without Maguire and just how much he's gotten away with. Given how Morgan has been slaughtered all season despite having a decent season whereas Maguire has been piss poor and gotten away with so much from our fans.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Sounds like I missed an amazing game today will try and catch it on motd later, was admitted to hospital last night with Sepsis so I’m just having ?loads of antibiotics being pushed through so I’m just about beginning to feel human again !

Another win for Brendan another 3 points to Rise that table and hopefully another European tour !!

Onwards And upwards !!

Sorry to hear that, get well soon.

• Like 4

First properly outstanding 90-minute performance from us since I don't know when - possibly pre-Puel.

A very uplifting display all round. Tielemans was unbelievably good and Ndidi excellent too. Above all a great team performance - easily the best of the season. So pleased we crowned it with that second goal.

One gripe though - who at the club has decided to turn the PA up to deafening volume pre-match? My son and I went back inside because we couldn't converse in comfort with all that ridiculously loud booming noise blaring out.

Message to Club: let the crowd make the noise!

38 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Onwards And upwards !!

Speedy recovery! :scarf:

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Onwards And upwards !!

All the best, hope you are feeling better, and back home soon. 

Onwards And upwards !!

All the best mate, get well soon :scarf: 

Onwards And upwards !!

Sepsis is a nasty infection, my BIL. Had it last year and nearly died. His weight dropped to under 7 stone and he was given 24hours. Thankfully he pulled through and is fine again.

I wish you a speedy recovery , and yes the performance was amazing today. Try and get to see a replay as there was too much good stuff to see in a MOTD segment.

The future is look s so exciting.

Cheers.