Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Leicester City 2-0 bournemouth post match thread

Such a good performance.  Playing to our player's strengths and it's so obvious that everyone knows what their roles are.  So nice to be looking forward to us play again which the best compliment I can give for the last few performances.

Top performances all around.  Especially nice to see Wes bag again (first time ever he's scored in successive games!).

Just now, Paddy. said:

This is why those wanting the club to bin off Morgan were just plain wrong. Some slated Brendan for praising Wes and saying he still had a role to play. Turns out he was bang on.

I hold my hands up I had written him off. Looked slow and clumsy but he seems reborn under Rodgers. Fair play Wes!

• Like 1

YES!!!!

Finally we've broken the psychological hold of Bournemouth!!!!

2-0 flattered them but of course it's our first win over them after they've proved such a frustrating, almost arrogant side when they play us so can't expect it to be a landslide victory.

Still, it's the way we dealt with them that was so impressive. Really think we've buried their demons and can now relax a little and enjoy our football down the stretch.

Seems like BR is really gelling with the squad which is great. 7th still possible!

Edited by Kendal Fox

5 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I really am so happy right now. Amazing what a game of great football and a win can do to 'ones' weekend,

Ndidi is a changed man and if we don't sign Tielmans we are muppets.... 

Climbing the table, easy ... Top 6 next year, is not so much of a dream but a realistic happening. 

This team could certainly be challenging for a CL spot this season on talent. We are 17 points out of 3rd place. Sounds enormous, but go through our f'ing results and look at all the opportunities for easy points against relegation-fodder we squandered. If we can simply tighten that up, we can compete with teams like Man U, Chelsea, and Arsenal. We aren't that far away. 

• Like 3

That was a joy to watch, the crowd were magnificent. Brendan Rodgers must be pinching himself to have been handed such a team of young and older talent. Definite chance of progressing into Europe at the end of 2019/20 season.

That's some midfield we've got there....

Edited by norwichfox