Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Leicester City 2-0 bournemouth post match thread

Best performance since Southampton away in the 4-1 win. Everyone was good or very good today. Man of the match between Tielemans and Ndidi today. I'll actually go Ndidi, even though Tielemans was probably better just because I felt that he didn't do anything wrong and made some incredible interceptions high up the pitch and was very Kante-esque. Maddison was on it all game today too.

Youri Tielemans... what can you say? Sign him and we could even dream of another trophy I feel. He's that good.

Incredible atmosphere at the game today too. All of you that were there, take a bow. You were outstanding!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't care if we don't get anyone else in this summer as long as we sign Youri Tielemans. I honestly think he could be the difference between a decent season next year or actually winning something. The boy is world class. Give him £200k a week, whatever it takes we need to get him permanently. I ****ing love him.

• Like 2

I really am so happy right now. Amazing what a game of great football and a win can do to 'ones' weekend,

Ndidi is a changed man and if we don't sign Tielmans we are muppets.... 

Climbing the table, easy ... Top 6 next year, is not so much of a dream but a realistic happening. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Atmosphere was epic…. Loved that

and I caught a T Shirt :D

agree but shame so many left after the game so quickly - the players were applauding a more than half empty stadium 

buggest compliment I can pay wilf is that he reminded me of Ngolo in the second half !

• Like 2

We now have a manager capable of getting the best out of these players and with a few additions the future is looking very bright.

And whatever it takes, and how much it takes, sign up Tielemans!

• Like 1

We settled in after that incredible save by Schmichael, he had no business stopping Wilson's shot, exquisite reflexes. We should be excited for this performance, but the boys can still tighten things up, we missed quite a few terrific opportunities. Maddison in particular needs to stop taking so many touches when in front of goal, his hesitation when it comes to shooting is something the coaching staff is probably working on with him, but we are leaving goals on the table.

Amazing to see us even on points with Wolves so quickly -- FFS, that last second goal BR's first match as manager cost us 7th. Of course, if they win the cup, 7th loses quite a bit of luster, though bragging rights over the also-rans would be nice, and would likely position us for a strong transfer window, so no doubt we'll prioritize it the way we should. Europa would be incredible, it is insane imagining how far ahead of Wolves we would likely be if BR had come a couple months earlier. Not that I wasn't a Puel-in, I was, but still, on talent this team should be like 15-20 points ahead of the 8th place team. 10 points minimum.

Edited by vanity
  • Like 2