Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

We deserved that. Too many players not quite on their game. Looked alright first half but all downhill from there. 

We were never catching you lot any way. We weren't going to win every game. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1

Ah the mighty Wolves. 

Beat West Ham, Bournemouth & Villa and were gonna win the league.

Come up against 2 half decent teams and couldn’t even score. 

• Like 1

Probably would've preferred a draw but that's the next best result. I think four points from the next two, with a draw against Sheffield United minimum, should be enough for fifth- you're then asking teams to win every game remaining.

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

We deserved that. Too many players not quite on their game. Looked alright first half but all downhill from there. 

Sorry for you, fella. Everyone on this forum has a PhD in ‘feeling shit as a result of how

our team plays’, so we can guess your pain. 

• Like 2

Every time I watch Sheffield United, they impress me. They knock the ball about well, compete for everything and never give up.

Beating them next week will not be easy.

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

My take on Wolves, very solid, very well organised, have a game plan the team knows well. like us a Midlands team upsetting the apple cart. BUT you do have an Achilles heel, your manager is far too cautious and it holds you back. You still can't score against defensive teams / sensible teams who deny you space on the counter and until that's fixed you'll continue to drop points you shouldn't.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

You gotta hand it to Dyche...

1 loss in 13 games!

:huh:

He belongs at Burnley where his small club mentality and anti-football tactics are tolerated. 

Wolves boring again. Fcuked when Traore doesn’t come off them. 1 sub in a game like that. 

Sheff U we have to play three in middle against them. Norwood is brilliant at recycling the ball. They do leave themselves open to the counter though

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

Probably would've preferred a draw but that's the next best result. I think four points from the next two, with a draw against Sheffield United minimum, should be enough for fifth- you're then asking teams to win every game remaining.

Nah, a Wolves defeat is much better for us as that brings Sheff Utd closer to them, keeps the gap and we still have a Sheff Utd fixture in our own hands.

• Like 1