Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Was only less than week ago I think that I was branded mental for claiming this league's. At this point it really is just laughable how blatantly rigged it really is. The Premier League is a complete rig and nobody will convince me otherwise.

I genuinely think it is. I think VAR has brought a it to a whole new level. There is no explanation for Graham Scott giving that as a pen. So many ludicrous VAR decisions recently. It's just there as an extra helping hand for the big clubs.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Angus Scott said:

I may be wrong but doesnt Moss come from Macclesfield, the area where most of the Red scum players live

No he doesn’t but he’s still a useless fat **** 

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

When Jon Moss is appointed to our game vs "United" i'm not even going to bother watching

Tbf to him he’s had us plenty of times since the infamous West Ham game and he’s been steady more often than not. 

I don’t think he can even be considered the main problem there real time it’s not that easy to call. After watching multiple replays you need to be overturning that.

Jon Moss did the same against Spurs clearly desperate to give United a pen late on but it was too clearly a dive for VAR to give it. Force VAR into making a decision which if there’s any contact they clearly won’t overrule, if it’s Manchester United that is. 

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Was only less than week ago I think that I was branded mental for claiming this league's. At this point it really is just laughable how blatantly rigged it really is. The Premier League is a complete rig and nobody will convince me otherwise.

Totally agree, VAR has only been bought in to help the fix results

2 hours ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Gary Neville: "I can see why it's been given..."

Yeah we can all see that.

Never a foul and should have been picked up by VAR.

"Maybe it's because it's not a clear and obvious error."

Yes it ****ing is. It's ****ing clear and it's ****ing obvious.

• Like 2