Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Fernandes attempts a Maradona and stands on the Villa defenders leg then screams in agony and Moss blows up.

Moss should finally hang up his boots and the VAR team tonight are also a joke as that clearly is a clear and obvious error.

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

I’m not sure Sunderland is that close to Macclesfield to be fair mate. But he’s still useless lol 

No idea where moss is from - just saying where macc is in relation to alderley edge 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Surprised Moss didn't give that as a penalty as well. 

You can’t blame yanited players for going over in the box when they invariably get rewarded 

Went to the Red Cafe match thread and there is a surprisingly strong consensus that was never a pen.  Also some crap rationalization about why VAR "couldn't" overturn it ... but mainly, this has reached the point where even the United fans are feeling queasy.

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Does it though. 

If we actually trawl through the entire season has there never been a time they haven’t been on the wrong side of it.

Yes, saw if var was removed Man U would be only 9th and that doesn’t include the dodgy shit they get 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Just now, st albans fox said:

No idea where moss is from - just saying where macc is in relation to alderley edge 

You can’t blame yanited players for going over in the box when they invariably get rewarded 

Thought you were saying he wasn’t from far away from macc my mistake 

Conversation in VAR room:

”shit, Moss has given it as a pen!”

”oh god, it’s never a pen. You sure? Are we looking at a red card for Fernandes’s stamp”

” no, look, the fat bastard has actually pointed to the spot”

”shit, what do we do?”

”we do what we always do. It’s United ffs. Penalty!”

”yeah, I agree, let’s play it safe. Penalty. Did you get that, John. Great decision!”

• Haha 1

It's no fun anymore to watch football and it's just ridiculous. The scammers Moss and his VAR friends should be banned for life. I'm pretty sure that this Moss will also whistle our last game against ManU and then it will be really hard, if not almost impossible, to beat ManU...

2 minutes ago, SixtiesFox said:

It's getting so ridiculous now that we already know the outcome and how it is going to come about before a ball is kicked. 

It's so true. I said before the Arsenal game we would have a big decision go against us. Nachos goal gets wrongly disallowed. I genuinely cant remember the last time we played a "big 6" side and didnt get a shocking decision go against us.

• Like 1