Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 hours ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Gary Neville: "I can see why it's been given..."

Yeah we can all see that.

Never a foul and should have been picked up by VAR.

It was given because the player falling over in the box was a Man U player... no other reason, never a Peno in a million years 

Until now I haven’t bought into the corruption angle and inferiority complex some people have but **** me that is disgraceful!!

Also the speed in which the VAR check was done and Fernandes picks the ball up was beyond suspicious. If that was for Villa no way is that given.

Absolute ****ing joke

Utd have the biggest positive swing inVAR decisions. What a surprise. Fernandes stows innthe defenders ankle and is given a penalty. Var seems Think anything  Is wrong with that. And they wonder why we are all falling out of one with this game. 

Really, 'corruption'. It's not. It's Hanlon's razor, with cowardice added to stupidity.

At full speed it probably looks like a pen, and VAR is toothless when there's not a line or a hand involved.

Edited by turtmcfly

The authorities won't allow us to get in the champions league again I'm afraid. I'd put money on it that there'll be more decisions like that before the end of the season. No way Man City will be banned either.

• Like 1

Just now, Staffs Fox said:

Until now I haven’t bought into the corruption angle and inferiority complex some people have but **** me that is disgraceful!!

Also the speed in which the VAR check was done and Fernandes picks the ball up was beyond suspicious. If that was for Villa no way is that given.

Absolute ****ing joke

And they spent 3 minutes looking to give Everton a Peno against us 

Why not cut all this crap out now and give Manure 3rd place and let us and Chelsea battle it out?   This league is fixed. The Chinese Super League is less corrupt.  Jon Moss is a huge Bell-end who would not look out of place in St Paul’s Cathedral.  Odds on he gets our game with Manure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1