Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

7 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

If wolves and liverpool beat chelsea we just need 5 points. Assuming wolves win every game and finish on 64 Chelsea 63. And goal difference. Chelsea could finish 6th the way they are going. But if Liverpool beat them 7 points is enough with our goal difference. Win our next 3 and Liverpool can draw with them and we still be safe. If 5th is enough I can see wolves doing it by winning last 4.

Arggghhhhh too many numbers, too much concentration required, just tell me we are going to make top 4 Foz tell me

9 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

If wolves and liverpool beat chelsea we just need 5 points. Assuming wolves win every game and finish on 64 Chelsea 63. And goal difference. Chelsea could finish 6th the way they are going. But if Liverpool beat them 7 points is enough with our goal difference. Win our next 3 and Liverpool can draw with them and we still be safe. If 5th is enough I can see wolves doing it by winning last 4.

mindblown.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Do you take a point tomorrow and then bank on equaling Chelsea’s results in the last three games ??

Absolutely not. Tomorrow is our best chance of 3 points in our remaining 4. 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Do you take a point tomorrow and then bank on equaling Chelsea’s results in the last three games ??

Christ no, didn't Newcastle go to Bournemouth and put 5 past them last week? 

If we turn up how we did in the first half of the season we can have them buried.....if

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Bournemouth absolutely no way, got to be a win ffs

Just now, Osavo said:

Absolutely not. Tomorrow is our best chance of 3 points in our remaining 4. 

just pointing out that avoiding defeat is extremely important ........ football managers are very pragmatic ......

makes sundays game even bigger must win now.

Chelsea should beat norwich so at least 4 points from the next two needed.

this looks like going to the wire at this point.

Edited by twister

Just now, Spiritwalker said:

Massive result for us. Chelsea were outplayed and lucky to hang on to win against Watford

during the week and have been well beaten tonight. This really is in our hands now, let’s hope
we take full advantage.

Palace ?   They mullered Watford .....

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

No. Got to win tomorrow. Chelsea have hard games but so do we. Two points in front with a vastly superior GD would be very nice to have. 

Chelsea have Norwich at home next up, IE an easy 3 points.

We MUST beat Bournemouth tomorrow and I think we must beat Sheff Utd as well, certainly need to avoid defeat.

I think we can get something at Spurs as well if we are up for it. It's about time we got something away at a top 6 side (I'm aware we drew 1-1 at Arsenal).

Great opportunity for us, it is in our own hands and we have to take it.

Didn't expect Chelsea to crumble there. Back to third tomorrow please lads:!!!!

Can't believe Watford fans don't want Pearson! He's saved them from the turd and turned them into a decent playing team!

• Like 3