Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Man City defence is a bit shit. Even though I think it would be a bad result for us, I wouldn't mind if Wolves went on to win. We should be able to hang on to top four regardless. We need to pull ourselves together and show a bit of self belief.  (I've changed my tune!)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

Man City defence is a bit shit. Even though I think it would be a bad result for us, I wouldn't mind if Wolves went on to win. We should be able to hang on to top four regardless. We need to pull ourselves together and show a bit of self belief.  (I've changed my tune!)

Wolves have to play liverpool twice in next five games .....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Bear said:

You're 10 points clear of 5th place. Barring a terrible run in the second half of the season I think you'll be top 4 no probs. 

We should be but the less points Chelsea, Tottenham, Man Utd, Wolves and Arsenal get the easier it is for us.

We've just got 1pt from the last 9. We also had the same amount of points Chelsea had about six weeks a go and now their top four place is under serious threat. Anyone who thinks we're home and dry for a CL spot is a fool. 

• Like 1