Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Looks like I'm in the minority then... That's a terrible result for us imo

Yeah I agree I think. It’s worrying me how much better Wolves look than us at the moment. Worried they’ve peaked at the right time. 

• Like 1

No way Liverpool will blow this, no way. Fair play to them as well as they’ve been streets ahead of the rest of us. The one thing though will be the constant rimming from the media which means I’ll have to go into a football coma this summer and only come out when England are playing, and only then with the sound off!

Fair play to wolves but why is everyone talking like this is good for us? It's shown that city aren't as good as we thought they were surely? And that our 3-1 loss was worse than we thought? Really hope tomorrow is the start of a new run of wins 

Edit: didn't realise they had ederson sent off.

Edited by foxer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Perfect result for us keeps us in the race for Champions League football. The title race is over now.

Ehh?? We were already in the race for champions league football but Wolves winning now leaves them just 9 points behind us instead of 12

• Like 1

A lot of negativity regarding Wolves winning, we need to control are own destiny, if we don't get out of our little blip, it's irrelevant what others do. We should target 82 points, 43 points from 19 games an we get 3rd minimum and a best ever points finish. 

• Like 2

Well done Wolves. Fantastic spirit and fight. Keeps us second at halfway point, which is a great feat. Who cares if Wolves are now nine points behind us? They deserve it. Up to us to keep them at arm’s length.

• Like 2