Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

Harvey's on a roll now, think we all knew it was a matter of time before the ball would start hitting the net for him.

The only player who's ever got me off my seat like this lad is Mahrez. The national side are fairly well stacked in the wide areas with Sterling, Rashford and Sancho but this lad has to make the squad for the Euros. He's more explosive than any of them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Goober said:

Harvey's on a roll now, think we all knew it was a matter of time before the ball would start hitting the net for him.

The only player who's ever got me off my seat like this lad is Mahrez. The national side are fairly well stacked in the wide areas with Sterling, Rashford and Sancho but this lad has to make the squad for the Euros. He's more explosive than any of them.

If Harvey played for Dortmund or United he'd be in the squad ahead if the likes of Sancho, he's becoming that good.

I often criticised him for making the wrong run, or not making the run at all. It was the only thing that was holding him back from being a top player. Watching him on TV every week is not the same as watching him live every week, but he seems to have learned this, as every young player does with experience. 

His finishing is not the best, probably never will be, but he is still pitching in with goals now too. If he could finish any better he wouldn't be our player. Other than that, it's hard to criticise him in anyway at the moment 

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

On 05/01/2021 at 21:37, adam95581 said:

Yep true, and all players that aren’t really playing so no impact on the squad. Promote from within (KDH etc.) and we’re in a good place. 

I'm perhaps a romantic softy and intend to remain one but Wes and Christian are two of the unbelievables. I'm sure they'll both have plans when they hang up their boots but I hope LCFC are the sort of club who could easily find a role for both temporary or permanent should they need it. Sure they were just doing their job but I think it was a little bit more than that.

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS

HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS

HARVEY BARNES

HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS

10 for the season already! Can he beat Mahrez's 17? I think he could!

6 premiership don't think hes getting 17 prem goals,but if he gets 12 and Maddison can be reach 10, Vardy hits 20 then the combined total from the 3 should be around the 41 Mahrez and Vardy reached that season.

• Like 2